CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Liste des sujets

If you're 555 then i'm 666 !!

BandOfBrother
BandOfBrother
Niveau 7
02 juillet 2003 à 10:43:22

Slipknot
The Heretic Anthem
Iowa

Heretic Song

Never bust our freedom
I´m not dead yet
Gotta a super dread fear
With a injured drug here
Like a dead beat winner
I wanna be a sinner
A not alive bribe
But I´m in the street killer

I´m killing each man
But you don´t understand
But you see it, in my bullet
And I´m killing, and I fucking snap

It´s supersonic
It´s bordaholic ( can´t figure out that word)

Break down the obscenity...it´s all I want to be..
If you´re five five five...then I´m six six six.....(3x)
Whats it like to be a heretic?
If you´re five five five...then I´m six six six
Whats it like to be a heretic?
Everybody´s shook up . .What you waiting...
Everybody´s shook up....I´ll be sure to fight with you...
Everybody jump with me...from miles away...
Face to face . ...so you´re gonna hear what I´m gonna say..

I´ll bleed for this and I´ll bleed for you
So you look at my face
Like someone you tried
Nobody wants anything I got
Which is fine because you´re made of everything I´m not...

If you´re five five five...then I´m six six six.....(3x)
Whats it like to be a heretic?
If you´re five five five...then I´m six six six
Whats it like to be a heretic?
Heretic...

083571624
Let me tell you why..
I haven´t the slightest..
Do you think that you´re priceless?
Listen and collaborate...
All the money in the world cant buy me....
Go ahead, lie to me...
Tell me again how you talk shit...

I wanna know all you´re thoughts...are running so well..

You´re full of shit...
You had a dream but this ain´t it..

If you´re five five five...then I´m six six six..
What´s it like to be a heretic?

Metsys
Metsys
Niveau 4
02 juillet 2003 à 11:15:01

COOL LES PAROLES!!!
:cool:

Sous forums
  • FPS & TPS
  • Business du jeu vidéo
  • STR (Stratégie Temps Réel)
  • RPG (Role Playing Game)
  • Jeux d'aventure
  • Magazines de jeux vidéo
  • Héros de jeux vidéo
  • Import
  • Jeux de courses
  • Jeux de sports
  • Musiques de jeux vidéo
  • Simulation
  • Jeux de combat
La vidéo du moment