CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Liste des sujets

Pour les bosseurs qui se font ch...

Humanity_shadow
Humanity_shadow
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:13:31

on me changeras plus :non:

guga_15
guga_15
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:15:19

Et au fait, t´étais allé au salon de l´érotisme? :rouge:

Humanity_shadow
Humanity_shadow
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:16:29

non, j´avais trop de truc a faire, pis on m´a rapporté que c´était pas top, en fait tt les shows sont payant, donc si c´est pour voir 3 malheureux vibro :hum:

guga_15
guga_15
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:18:12

Oui, pas formidb´ tout ça!

Humanity_shadow
Humanity_shadow
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:20:02

ben j´ai quand même passé un w-e assez agréable :oui:

yeti-no-dum
yeti-no-dum
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:22:10

Salut huma vieu tronçonneur de sexes :(

J´ai vu poufette alors chuis entré :(

enfin sur l´pic quoi :(

guga_15
guga_15
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:23:33

salut yeti

le w.e. dernier, j´ai découvert la série Rome.
Très bonne série, je dois dire

Humanity_shadow
Humanity_shadow
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:25:09

je voudrais bien la voir aussi ct´e série

lut yéti

yeti-no-dum
yeti-no-dum
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:29:09

Et l´aut´ branleur est pas la ?

Enfin sinou quoi :(

Et j´ai pas vu Minus non plus c´matin :doute:

Humanity_shadow
Humanity_shadow
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:31:25

je sais aps ce qu´ils foutent :non:

yeti-no-dum
yeti-no-dum
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:33:52

nan mais on a eu deux trois soucis hier soir :-(

Mais aussi j´lui avait dit de pas aller porter les pitchs directement chez castruc , j´lui avait dit qu´c´etait dangereux, et zou depuis hier, pu d´nouvelles :(

sinister
sinister
Niveau 12
14 décembre 2007 à 10:37:00
  1. yeti-no-dum profil
  2. Posté le 14 décembre 2007 à 10:29:09 avertir modérateur
  3. Et l´aut´ branleur est pas la ?

Enfin sinou quoi :(
je suis jamais très loin de tes fesses le poilus du pubis :noel:
je te suis à l´odeur :noel: :(
ça va? :hap: :(

guga_15
guga_15
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:37:47

Huma a une influence sur moi.
Vous la connaissez? C´est de U2

Little sister don´t you worry about a thing today
Take the heat from the sun
Little sister
I know that everything is not ok
But you´re like honey on my tongue

True love never can be rent
But only true love can keep beauty innocent

I could never take a chance
Of losing love to find romance
In the mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman
No I could never take a chance
´Cause I could never understand
The mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman

You can run from love
And if it´s really love it will find you
Catch you by the heel
But you can´t be numb for love
The only pain is to feel nothing at all
How can I hurt when I´m holding you?

I could never take a chance
Of losing love to find romance
In the mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman

And you´re the one, there´s no-one else
You make me want to lose myself
In the mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman
Brown eyed girl across the street
On rue Saint Divine
I thought this is the one for me
But she was already mine
You were already mine...

Little sister
I´ve been sleeping in the street again
Like a stray dog
Little sister
I´ve been trying to feel complete again
But you´re gone and so is God

The soul needs beauty for a soul mate
When the soul wants...the soul waits ...

No I could never take a chance
Of losing love to find romance
In the mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman

For love and sex and faith and fear
And all the things that keep us here
In the mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman

How can I hurt when I´m holding you?

Humanity_shadow
Humanity_shadow
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:39:15

Here we are.born to be kings.
Were the princes of the universe.
Here we belong.fighting to survive.
In a world with the darkest powers.
And here we are.were the princes of the universe.
Here we belong.fighting for survival.
Weve come to be the rulers of your world.
I am immortal.i have inside me blood of kings.
I have no rival.no man can be my equal.
Take me to the future of your world.
Born to be kings.princes of the universe.
Fighting and free.got your world in my hand.
Im here for your love and Ill make my stand.
We were born to be princes of the universe.
No man could understand.my power is in my own hand.
Ooh.ooh.ooh.ooh.people talk about you.
People say youve had your day.
Im a man that will go far.
Fly the moon and reach for the stars.
With my sword and head held high.
Got to pass the test first time - yeah.
I know that people talk about me I hear it every day.
But I can prove you wrong cos Im right first time.
Yeah.yeah.alright.watch this man fly.
Bring on the girls.
Here we are.born to be kings.were the princes of
The universe.here we belong.born to be kings.
Princes of the universe.fighting and free.
Got the world in my hands.Im here for your love.
And Ill make my stand.
We were born to be princes of the universe.

il ne peut en rester que un seul de juke box vivant :oui:

sinister
sinister
Niveau 12
14 décembre 2007 à 10:39:58

queen :hap:
musique de high"glandeurs" :o))

Humanity_shadow
Humanity_shadow
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:41:12

exacte, there can be only one :banzai:

guga_15
guga_15
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:42:08

J´ai un peu de mal avec Queen, y´a le côté un peu disco qui passe pas trop.
ça va sinister?

sinister
sinister
Niveau 12
14 décembre 2007 à 10:42:35

bien et toi guga? :hap:

Humanity_shadow
Humanity_shadow
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:43:38

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I´m a woman´s man, no time to talk.
Music loud and women warm.
I´ve been kicked around since I was born.
And now it´s all right, it´s O.K.
And you may look the other way.
We can try to understand
The New York Times´ effect on man.
Whether you´re a brother
Or whether you´re a mother,
You´re stayin´ alive, stayin´ alive.
Feel the city breakin´
And ev´rybody shakin´
And we´re stayin´ alive, stayin´ alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin´ alive.
Stayin´ alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin´ alive.
Well now, I get low and I get high
And if I can´t get either I really try.
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes
I´m a dancin´ man and I just can´t lose.
You know it´s all right, it´s O.K.
I´ll live to see another day.
We can try to understand
The New York Times´ effect on man.
Whether you´re a brother
Or whether you´re a mother,
You´re stayin´ alive, stayin´ alive.
Feel the city breakin´
And ev´rybody shakin´
And we´re stayin´ alive, stayin´ alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin´ alive.
Stayin´ alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin´ alive.
Life goin´ nowhere.
Somebody help me.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Life goin´ nowhere.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Stayin´ alive
Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I´m a woman´s man, no time to talk.
Music loud and women warm.
I´ve been kicked around since I was born.
And now it´s all right, it´s O.K.
And you may look the other way.
We can try to understand
The New York Times´ effect on man.
Whether you´re a brother
Or whether you´re a mother,
You´re stayin´ alive, stayin´ alive.
Feel the city breakin´
And ev´rybody shakin´
And we´re stayin´ alive, stayin´ alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin´ alive.
Stayin´ alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin´ alive.
Life goin´ nowhere.
Somebody help me.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Life goin´ nowhere.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Stayin´ alive
Life goin´ nowhere.
Somebody help me.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Life goin´ nowhere.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Stayin´ alive

ca c´est dico :oui:

Humanity_shadow
Humanity_shadow
Niveau 10
14 décembre 2007 à 10:44:41
  • disco*
Sous forums
  • Religion
La vidéo du moment