Bon je démarre le jeu
you know...i am very tired i think i will die if i stay here,i should sleep
But you are the pokemon god
ok fais comme tu veux arknad
i though it was arceux
Yes but you are Arceus
Bonne chance Aknad
so i created zekrom and reshiram and groudon and rayquaza and groudon and the three birds with lugia and ho-oh and the three dogs and the three imps
vous en avez pas marre de ce smiley de fou ?
LES FOUISTES VAINCRONT
Laisse-les, c'est la fatigue
comment as tu su
Yes, your are the master of the Universe
so i can kill angi with my ultra laser attack
Fatigue? Les fouiste ne sont jamais fatigué
TAKE THIS ANGI OF SHIT MYSELF ATTACK ULTRA LASER
BUT I NEED TO REST I DDED YOU
Yes, except if he have the attack Abri
Use Jugment, is a better attack
SO I USE ENTRAVE AND I FORGOT MY ATTACKS