Hélas, cela ne signifie rien de bon pour les années à venir, surtout si nos opérateurs suivent le modèle US. Jugez plutôt :
"Hello,
I have been a customer of Comcast Internet for several years now. I just recently got a call from Comcast after my internet was shut off. The reason given was that my family had exceeded the data cap and they were issuing a warning. They informed me that if I crossed the limit again, my internet would be shut off and I would be unable to use Comcast services for a whole year. Now, I might have not been paying attention but I was unaware of the data cap when i signed up several years ago, and I have never known about any restriction on services. No one has contacted me before now. I was informed of the Usage Meter on this website, so I took a look."
La suite : http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Customer-Service/The-250gb-data-cap-is-ruining-my-family-It-HAS-to-go/td-p/1021793