Ich lern Deutsch at schule aber ... Je manque de vocabulaire et j'm'en fous
Yes, it's me (mario), i'm happy that you remember me.
merhaba nasil sin ?
Doc Navy : Foot locker is a nice shop to work
My name's boxxya
Hola SixPath , no habla muy bien español ...
wsh magle ya pa d biling wsh isi ?
Yo hablo español tambien.
If you need a few advice to build a bow with vegetable, tell me.
Din moren suger bjørner det...
Ich lerne Deutsch in die Schule auch. Ich wohne in der Schweiz so ich habe Deutsch lernen früher als Englisch anfangen.(pas sur de celle là )
Hey Orelsan ! I'm Dovahk!in how are u ?
Hablo es... bah, la flemme.
ผมคุณà¹à¸«à¹‰à¸‡à¹€à¸žà¸¨à¸ªà¸±à¸¡à¸žà¸±à¸™à¸˜à¹Œà¸—ั้งหมด
Estoy aprendiendo hablar español
Oh yeah ! I'm rank bronze
Ok, because i worked during two days ago in work placement at Armand Thiery.
Selling clothes, pants or swits it's easy for me. But, a lot of people tell me that shoes it's the nightmare for the employees. No ?
How' you doing out there? /
Ich auch, ich lerne Englisch in CE1, aber starten Deutsch lernen bei 4 J.Alt Aber ich spreche besser Englisch als Deutsch
I fail the c/pFuuu.I'm going to sleep bros, see you tomorow !
Hey Harpic
Como esta, dans la casa ? Ich bin Rodolphe.