un autre article de l uefa me le confirme!
Dinamo dismiss Zygmantovich
Tuesday 29 October 2002
A loss against local rivals FC Torpedo-MAZ Minsk on Saturday proved to be the final act of Andrey Zygmantovich´s career as coach of FC Dinamo Minsk.
Chairman ´not satisfied´
Explaining his decision to part company with Zygmantovich, Dinamo chairman Yuri Chizh said: "I am not satisfied either with results or with the way training is conducted. The players are not getting better and there is no competition for places. I decided to sack Zaygmantovich as it cannot go on like this anymore."
Sixth coach
A former Belarussian international, Zygmantovich became the sixth coach of Chiz´s three-year reign at the helm of Dinamo in April after Eduard Malofeev relinquished the role to take charge of the Belarussian national team on a full-time basis.
Premeditated decision?
Zygmantovich said on his departure: "I don´t want to delve further into this but I suspect that the chairman was thinking about this decision for some time. Of course, he can evaluate my performance but I would prefer a professional to do so."
en clair zygmantovisc entraineur du dinamo minsk est viré
si quelqu un pourrait le traduire
Dinamo turn to Gyurov
Thursday 5 December 2002
Belarussian team FC Dinamo Minsk have appointed a Bulgarian, Georgi Gyurov, as their new coach.
apparament ils sont intéréssés par un bulgare
sinon milevski a signé au dinamo comme le prouve cette composition!
Dinamo (Minsk): - head coach: Andrei Zigmantovich
Squad: J.Tsigalko, Andrei Parivaev (58 - Milevski), Razpopov, Gargyinas, Sokal,
Razin, Kovalchuk (c), M.Tsigalko (90 - Ledzianov), Lasovski, Dobrovolskim Vadavizav