CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Liste des sujets

English Spoken

Neo--LinK
Neo--LinK
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:22:11

Roc_A_Fella Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 21:20:06
hers sucks

Why?

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:23:22

Dunno but hers sucks
Britney sucks anyway . .. and all the ways

I love myself to be myself :rire:

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:23:30

oh...

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:23:57

and now mine´s bigger :-)))

_antalis
_antalis
Niveau 6
12 juillet 2005 à 21:27:15

Roc_A_Fella :d) You know me you stupid french coc? Ok so if I understand your poor english with lack of vocabulary, you´re trying to tell me that I don´t know how to speak english? Listen you fag, I think that, living in Québec(you can actually see how to spell it unless your too stupid, there´s also the " carte de visite" so I don´t see where you saw " québeck"), i´m more in position of knowing english a little more than you. Don´t you think? So the " guy who thinks he can" actually know more than you so next time I suggest you to shut the fuck up. Ok it´s your topic and I don´t even know why i´m losing my time here posting but I guess I don´t like stupid people like you. Even worse it ain´t helping your reputation at all, i´m talking about french people. I mean YOU guys obviously are the worst in this case. You just think you are more civilized and brighter than us so I don´t see how Québec people can be worse than you.

Owned..

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:35:00

-_- Owned or not Owned, that´s the question. -_-

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:35:00

I think I know you enaugh to say you´d better shut the fuck up when I see what you said
Maggot how do you dare to say I lack of vocabulary, you don´t know me either, so please next time, think before you talk...
Well guess what I don´t give a fuck at how to write quebeck or whatever, it ain´t my country

LOL you make me laugh, who do you think you are, a pussy came, he playd his smart alec and then? What do you expect of us? To applaud him?
Ok if you don´t like stupid people like I am so get lost, we don´t need stupid guy like you either

Ok and don´t try and say somethign about France you dunno anything so please, you definitively useless maggot

Owned? :rire:
If you like :rire:

black_soul3
black_soul3
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:36:31

Just a question, what is this topic good for :honte: ?

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:37:43

Last thing, this is a french site, I mean made by real frogs . .. so you don´t like us?
Ok just click on the lil red cross you see on the right corner of the top of ya screen & don´t look back :honte:

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:38:35

black_soul3, it was supposed to be a thread without noobs but see, it became a noob´s nest . .. RIP

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:41:24

Antalis like french´s people but you seem to don´t like Québec´s people^^

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:44:12

Definitively wrong!
I´ve got some friends from Quebeck

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:44:46

Like me :content:
:-p

_antalis
_antalis
Niveau 6
12 juillet 2005 à 21:45:31

Roc_A_Fella :d) Yea exactly again this topic sucks and it´s totally useless. And that´s funny how all you are saying is in fact, reflecting what you are. And you can read on people´s mind now? Wanted to be applauded? That´s the most stupid thing I ever seen. tell me something...why did you create this topic? To show all your little geek french stupid nerds that you can handle basics of the english language? What´s even funier is that i´m right. And you should review some of your insults cuz they suck. A 4 years old boy would laugh at you. And yes, you still have no vocabulary in your last post, always using the same damn terms... And judging by the mistakes you make, there´s still some little practice before saying things like " I´m good in english". And I didn´t insult france but when I see ass holes like you, it makes me....
And know that I have family in france and my cuzin is probably going to be in the OM club(Bah that´s off track but yea, just to tell you...).

Owned for the second time? :)

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:45:57

LOL guess so, you´re from QUebeck

_antalis
_antalis
Niveau 6
12 juillet 2005 à 21:47:52

Lol yea if I understand you´re telling me that i´m a noob? Fine...i´m gonna cry :) That´s the lamest insult I ever heard. Anyway that´s a lil normal, I would say that 60% of people posting in the forums are geeks maybe more. So it´s obvious that it still hurts some poeple.

_antalis
_antalis
Niveau 6
12 juillet 2005 à 21:50:30

Is it ok, do you understand what i´m saying? Ca va mon gros? Tu veut un soda? Hmm? Tu veut un glace hmm?

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:51:59

Yea exactly again this topic sucks and it´s totally useless.

So why do you keep on posting here? You feel like you´re attracted by everything´s useless?
Ain´t that wrong . ..

And you can read on people´s mind now?

As much as you can...

No I didn´t creat that threat to show my ´english´ as you´d perhaps do, I said why I did it in the 1st message but dumbass as you are, you didn´t see it . .. Oh God why do I talk with him?
Hm ok, please, show me wher eI said ´Im´ good in english´, I just wanna laugh . ..

´. And I didn´t insult france but when I see ass holes like you, it makes me....´

It makes you what? Insult France? Oh yes you did, so you have nothing to say,please, shut up

´And know that I have family in france and my cuzin is probably going to be in the OM club(Bah that´s off track but yea, just to tell you...).´

Yeah please don´t tell me your fucking life, I don´t give a damn

Owned for the second time?

Even not a 1st time :rire:

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:52:26

Don´t know too much what to speak about...

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 21:53:16

_antalis
Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 21:47:52 Avertir un administrateur à propos de ce message !
Lol yea if I understand you´re telling me that i´m a noob? Fine...i´m gonna cry

OH my God, what a silly hoe

I wasn´t talking about you :sarcastic:

Is it possible to be as dumb as he´s?
Ya, what´s his secret . ..

La vidéo du moment