CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Liste des sujets

English Spoken

Brumaks
Brumaks
Niveau 8
12 juillet 2005 à 18:24:12

Steve_Ballmer thinks he is stronger than me in english and him he prouves he can´t speak in a great english because his sentence don´t say any things

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:24:39

What is an O.S.?
Oh ´bout computer?
Hmm I dunno anything about it, ´d better talk about consoles if you like

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:25:40

Brumaks :d) please . .. NO ONE here speaks a perfect english! Everybody make mistakes.

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:25:46

" Brumaks
Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 18:24:12
Steve_Ballmer thinks he is stronger than me in english and him he prouves he can´t speak in a great english because his sentence don´t say any things"

:nonnon:

his sentence means something...

Brumaks
Brumaks
Niveau 8
12 juillet 2005 à 18:26:32

oulala i made a fault. " KNOW " your satisfy asshole ?

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:28:36

O.S is Operating System ( Système d´exploitation).
Examples:
MACOS
Windows
Linux...
Because I juste installed Linux and it´s so great, I wanna know if you have Linux?

Oh please Brumarks, don´t think that you can speak better than me, because when I see what you write, that´s make me sick!

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:29:56

I use XP :(
But it´s Ok for me
Well, I´m very interessing on buyng an Apple, cause I bouth an iPod Shuffle & now Apple sounds great for me

Brumaks
Brumaks
Niveau 8
12 juillet 2005 à 18:30:21

lol shut up my english are great to campare yu

Steve_Ballmer
Steve_Ballmer
Niveau 3
12 juillet 2005 à 18:30:37

And there´s a problem if you did´nt understand what I wrote in my insult post cuz´ that´s was near of perfect.

The fact is that I can mess up with you when I want with all your BIG mistakes.

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:31:07

Me, that makes me laught !

Is Linux difficult to use ?

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:32:39

I like the pingus . ... :dehors:

If you´re looking for me, I´m already out :rire:

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:32:47

Nice Roc^^ I was on XP until yesterday...But Linux is really great!

I will have a Apple computer in almost 10 days, I´m so happy :) :) :) A PowerMac G5 2x2ghz :-)
I never touched to a mac, I hope I will not have too difficults with the new system^^

Brumaks
Brumaks
Niveau 8
12 juillet 2005 à 18:33:29

wiza_gab2

ça va , c pas trop dur d´utiliser google pour les traduction connard ? c´est bizare , c totalement la même traduction

franchement casse toi tu fais pas le poid contre moi
vous etes des gamins et vous ne savez pas parlé correctement anglais

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:34:35

Brumaks > HELL GET LOST!

wiza_gab2
Well Apple sounds great but I never used it that much

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:36:36

Lolll forget him, think what you want I never used the Google Translator in our disscusion. :ok:

IIIIIIIII, Linux is so great cu´z it´s come with many free applications like Firefox,Office,Msn and many many more^^ If you try it you will surelly like that and I think it´s more simple to use that Windows, you never have to write some codes.

Here´s a link for you:
http://www.ubuntu-fr.org

( that´s my Linux´s distribution)

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:37:23

What about the next Windows? Longhorne?

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:38:36

Me too, I never used MACOS but tha´ts been at least one year that I follow all stuf reliated to Apple with website or magazine and that´s look so great!

Just like that, everyone:

What´s the last game you bought?

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:39:28

Tekken 5
It rocks

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:41:05

Longhorn...we know not so much about it for now but like Apple said: Microsoft, Start your photocopiers! ( at the Apple Expo for the Mac OS X.4 TIGER release)
Cuz´ like we know Microsoft always copy on Apple but with a late of 4 years^^

Mac OS X have been released in ´98 but it´s better than Windows XP ( by my opinion)

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:41:37

I think I will try Linux...

Thanks wiza...

La vidéo du moment