CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Liste des sujets

English Spoken

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:09:21

onlyyouu

That´s true :non:
and you´re the 1st :malade:

Codebar :d) IN ENGLISH PLEASE :nah:

onlyyouu
onlyyouu
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:10:18

and you´re the second

Steve_Ballmer
Steve_Ballmer
Niveau 3
12 juillet 2005 à 18:10:23

LOLLL CHECK OUT BRUMARKS, WHAT´S A GAY!!!!

HE´S PRATICING ENGLISH SINCE 6 YEARS AND HE THINK HE CAN SPEAK ENGLISH CORRECTLY:

shut up little guy

OH MAN WHAT´S AN INSULT!!!!

AND SO YOU THINK THAT I USE A TRANSLATION WEBSITE??? STFU ( YOU DON´T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS IT) TRANSLATION WEBSITE DO NOT TRANSLATE LIKE THAT!

damage for you

? ?? WAKE UP LOSER, WE NEVER TRANSLATE DIRECTLY ENGLISH>FRENCH

OMG! WHAT´S AN ASSHOLE! I SPIT ON YOU :-)

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:10:26

Back to the english language...

The topic is very very interesting ! :fou:

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:11:21

How could I be the 2nd when It´s I who made that thread :sarcastic:

Calm down Steve, keep cool, ok :-)))

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:11:59

" ? ? ? WAKE UP LOSER, WE NEVER TRANSLATE DIRECTLY ENGLISH>FRENCH"

If we don´t speak english very well, we don´t have another choice !

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:12:30

The topic is very very interesting !

Oh please . .. :snif:
My beautiful thread . .. brought down by faked english speaking noobs . .. :snif2:

Steve_Ballmer
Steve_Ballmer
Niveau 3
12 juillet 2005 à 18:12:58

NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN WITH A FUCKING WHORE LIKE THAT WHO DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY.

By the way that was really bad lol:
How could I be the 2nd when It´s I who made that thread

IT´S I who made THAT thread

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:14:01

This is not a shame to use a translator
But it becomes difficult when you just use it . .. for you as for us

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:15:04

Steve, are you triyng and say something?

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:15:22

trying*

Steve_Ballmer
Steve_Ballmer
Niveau 3
12 juillet 2005 à 18:15:50

lol yeah^^

As the thread is cool, I will calm down^^

PS: I´m Wiza_Gab but I´m not anti-xbox or pro-sony I don´t know why I did this nickname :rire:

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:16:46

We don´t care anyway

Let´s keep on dudes, we´re about to hit the ´100 messages´

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:16:48

Roc it´s not that thread but this thread, don´t you agree?

Brumaks
Brumaks
Niveau 8
12 juillet 2005 à 18:18:27

i don´t no what are you talking about but it´s proves you can´t speak in a great english

so fuck you asshole , son of a bitch

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:18:28

No real difference between that & this
This is use for something near of the character who talks
That in the others cases

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:20:18

Brumaks > Why are you that rude?
And who are you talking too?

I created that thread in order to speak withtout noobs, to have good conversations with everybody . ..

. .. I failed

So please, behave yourselfs ! :ange:

Steve_Ballmer
Steve_Ballmer
Niveau 3
12 juillet 2005 à 18:22:00

He talked to me cuz´ of my insult post and like i predicted he don´t even understand what I said.

Let´s see that:

Brumaks
Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 18:18:27
i don´t no

:rire: :rire: :rire:

here´s the only english smiley^^

:up:

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:22:44

i don´t no

Many french say that :)

wiza_gab2
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:23:32

I want to talk about something....

Roc_A_Fella: What´s your O.S ?

La vidéo du moment