En ce momentGenshin ImpactValhallaBreath of the wildAnimal CrossingGTA 5Red dead 2
Liste des sujets
English Spoken
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:01:41
ok I am IIII, you´re happy?
what a silly bitch
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:01:56
Qu´est-ce qu´il racontre l´autre con !
Putain, ça va être l´embrouille là !
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:02:26
Please lllllll, in english!
" But it´s out of my action´s area"
A collector quote great
Steve_Ballmer
Niveau 3
12 juillet 2005 à 18:02:26
onlyyou I always know your sEcrEt idEntity, you´re a sucker, fucking pro-tendo!
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! ( do I´ve to repeat it one more time?)
onlyyouu
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:02:35
he will be crazy
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:03:09
llllllll I´m not a dumb, I know you are not that maggot! It´s Ok, he sucks, don´t listen to him
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:03:25
Voilà... onlyyouu a niqué ma réputation ( ) avec ses conneries !
onlyyouu
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:03:29
Steve_Ballmer Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 18:02:26 onlyyou I always know your sEcrEt idEntity, you´re a sucker, fucking pro-tendo!
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! ( do I´ve to repeat it one more time?)
cabron ( zut c´est pas de l´anglais...)
Hansel
Niveau 6
12 juillet 2005 à 18:03:53
" But let´s face it, you suck at english so please "
on dit pas " you suck IN english" ? je crois que c´est une des rares exceptions.
-Fruit-
Niveau 7
12 juillet 2005 à 18:04:29
And what´s the aim of this topic, except to keep the noobs away ? Of course, we gonna succed in this way, but I guess that no many people gonna come there to talk about video games. But i gotta tell that it would be a nice idea if we were´nt so alone... ^^
Brumaks
Niveau 8
12 juillet 2005 à 18:04:52
Steve_Ballmer
my english is bad ? lol I practise english since 6 years now shut up little guy and i don´t use a translation site
damage for you
onlyyouu
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:05:12
what do you prefer? onlyyouu or IIIIII?
Ken_Kutaragi
Niveau 4
12 juillet 2005 à 18:05:34
Pfffff, Quand un français me parlera en anglais correctement sur Xbox Live je serai surpris. Écrire c´est facile, parler c´est autre chose.
wiza_gab2
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:06:24
That´s not a good objective? WTF!?! This is not a thread to talk about video games it´s just about proving that we are the best at english just like Roc_A_Blowjob ( fellation )
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:06:27
In which language do you prefere The Simpsons ?
( Sujet de fou ! ) ...
Brumaks
Niveau 8
12 juillet 2005 à 18:06:52
onlyyouu
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:06:57
Hansel, maybe, if it´s true respect
-fruit- Yes it´s the other side of the coin, but I was sure there would be no noobs . .. I was wong Pretty good english
onlyyouu
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:07:50
this topik is very fun, there are many noob here
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:08:36
Tu veux... tu veux me donner une poignée de cacahuètes... Maude ?
Non... celle qui sont au fond... du bocal !
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:08:37
wiza_gab2 Thank you, I know what is a blowjob . .. But well, roc A Fella is a Jay Z property, there´s no sexual sense at all