CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Liste des sujets

English Spoken

Steve_Ballmer
Steve_Ballmer
Niveau 3
12 juillet 2005 à 17:51:44

I´m back!!!

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:51:52

:rire:

No lllllll I can´t believe it
It´s bizarre, everytime I talk to you, he is also here
Tell me the truth, both of you are the same guy right?

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:52:18

Come on Brumaks ! Say something !

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:52:42

Steve_Ballmer, my dog ! :cool:

Brumaks
Brumaks
Niveau 8
12 juillet 2005 à 17:52:55

what are talking about ? i´m not jealous , me i don´t use an translation site

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:53:01

Roc, you do it again ! You will never understand !

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:53:35

Brumaks
Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 17:52:55
what are talking about ? i´m not jealous , me i don´t use an translation site

Neither do I !

onlyyouu
onlyyouu
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:53:44

he still doesn´t understand which I am... it is naive like a kid

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:54:46

Brumaks > because you think I do? Oh God . ..

lllllllll > I´m sorry but that time, I think i´m really serious about it
Admit it, it´s freak isn´t it?

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:55:09

onlyyouu
Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 17:53:44
he still doesn´t understand which I am... it is naive like a kid

which ?

He accepts to be a dog !

Yeeaah ! !!

Steve_Ballmer
Steve_Ballmer
Niveau 3
12 juillet 2005 à 17:55:29

Roc_A_Fella my ultra-corrector! :cool:

But there more québec´s people who speak english that france´s people and that´s a fact^^
And they never said they can speak english...so like we say in good french: Shut The Fuck Up :)

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:56:25

he still doesn´t understand which I am... it is naive like a kid

who I am*
He is*

get away, this is not a subject for you

Hansel
Hansel
Niveau 6
12 juillet 2005 à 17:56:37

roc_a_fella ca c´est un gars qui déchire. il est trop classe le gars trop cool tjs a s´énerver pour un rien mais je l´aime bien :ok:

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:56:50

Roc, I admit it ! But it´s out of my action´s area ( oulalala, c´est pas beau ça ! ) ...

Brumaks
Brumaks
Niveau 8
12 juillet 2005 à 17:57:25

Brumaks
Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 17:52:55
what are talking about ? i´m not jealous , me i don´t use an translation site

Neither do I !

My eye

so leave me alone your so pathetic you think you´re the king of the world ?

Steve_Ballmer
Steve_Ballmer
Niveau 3
12 juillet 2005 à 17:59:03

Brumaks
Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 17:52:55 Avertir un administrateur à propos de ce message !
what are talking about ? i´m not jealous , me i don´t use an translation site

LOLL SHUT UP WITH YOUR BAD ENGLISH!!!

what are talking about
whate are you talking about

me i don´t use an translation site
:rire: :rire:
I don´t use a translation website

Listen big whore I´m 13 years old and from Québec also and I speak twice better than you^^

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 17:59:10

Steve_Ballmer > LOL of course because they live in a country where one talks english
But it´s true, most of french peeps suck at english . ..

Hansel > Lol heuu . .. thank you :)

llllllll > lol respect :cool:
Ok I trust you . .. but it is still bizarre

Roc_a_fella
Roc_a_fella
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:00:23

Brumaks > here it´s only in english, no french, no spanish, no chinese, whatever
But let´s face it, you suck at english so please :d) :bye:

onlyyouu
onlyyouu
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:00:40

ok I am IIII, you´re happy?

llllllllll
llllllllll
Niveau 10
12 juillet 2005 à 18:01:19

Brumaks
Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 17:57:25
" Brumaks
Posté le 12 juillet 2005 à 17:52:55
what are talking about ? i´m not jealous , me i don´t use an translation site

Neither do I !

My eye

so leave me alone your so pathetic you think you´re the king of the world ? "

Aucun humour, aucun second degré, une vie morne en perspective !

Tu crois qu´un site sortirait un truc pareil ?

" But it´s out of my action´s area"

La vidéo du moment