CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Liste des sujets

English Spoken

Neo--LinK
Neo--LinK
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 19:11:41

Certainly, n-cage :oui:

-astroboy-
-astroboy-
Niveau 9
18 avril 2006 à 19:11:49

"il le dit lui même"

How many times will I have to say it: it is a topic especially made for english language users :-(( !

Mehdim13
Mehdim13
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 19:12:06

A ce propos:

Kto sabaput no-pyccku?

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 19:14:20

Sorry Astroboy, but I want to make sure he´ll get what I´m saying.

No way mehdim, forget your russian-causasian-whatchamacallit, English only here.

Mehdim13
Mehdim13
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 19:15:23

It´s ok B&S. :-(

Mehdim13
Mehdim13
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 19:18:51

Well, I gonna have my dinner.

Goodbye

Neo--LinK
Neo--LinK
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 19:20:24

See you later :sleep:

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 19:20:26

Take care.

FunFrOcK
FunFrOcK
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 19:23:00

do u like potatoes ?
fresh potatoes

-astroboy-
-astroboy-
Niveau 9
18 avril 2006 à 19:25:58

Yes I do ^^ . But I must admit that I prefer french fries, Burger King´s french fries (so salty) :bave: !

Son-of-Liberty
Son-of-Liberty
Niveau 10
19 avril 2006 à 20:03:38

What´s goin on here ?

iwanttobelieve
iwanttobelieve
Niveau 10
19 avril 2006 à 20:56:47

What a biotifoul topic ...

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
20 avril 2006 à 00:28:13

Son-of-Liberty
What´s goin on here ?

Crazy prices? :noel:

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
20 avril 2006 à 00:30:20

http://img155.imageshack.ck.us/img155/5636/firma6us.gif

wish it could be added

-astroboy-
-astroboy-
Niveau 9
20 avril 2006 à 02:05:15

http://www.violetbooks.com/images-swash/thordike-englishman.gif
:(

lordofthegames
lordofthegames
Niveau 7
20 avril 2006 à 03:00:34

finally! a topic exclusive to english!I waited this moment for so long... :hum:

so, how are you guys? :-)

-astroboy-
-astroboy-
Niveau 9
20 avril 2006 à 03:58:39

I´m fine, and you :hap: ?

fatmanslim
fatmanslim
Niveau 9
20 avril 2006 à 14:40:41

where is Bryan?

tribaltatoo85
tribaltatoo85
Niveau 10
20 avril 2006 à 19:23:49

Brian is in the kitchen...

My father is an English teacher, it´s amazing; no?

So I can use difficults words as "Tendrills","Splinters","cauliflower","Bathmat" etc...

:dehors:

Max331
Max331
Niveau 9
20 avril 2006 à 20:16:17

If you want see the sky, fuck a duck and you will fly :ange:

La vidéo du moment