CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Liste des sujets

English Spoken

PiotrIvanovitch
PiotrIvanovitch
Niveau 10
19 janvier 2006 à 22:11:20

Moi je me marre et je m´en fou de votre anglais ! :rire:

Gigakraid
Gigakraid
Niveau 10
19 janvier 2006 à 22:13:46

U SuXx0R3RzzZZz !1 !!!1!1!eleventyone

:o))

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 19:45:13

Still I wonder who´s the guy behind you. Also who is Grasmuflaid since it was me who found that pseudo 1st

HounterX
HounterX
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 20:04:28

"I ya dreams bud´"

I am ? : o)

HounterX
HounterX
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 20:04:54

" :o)) "

:nah:

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 20:08:01

Haha, don´t teas him.
Was funny to see how hard he tought he was right :hap:

HounterX
HounterX
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 20:11:14

He´s dead :rire:

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 20:13:51

yep, how come we don´t see him anymore?

HounterX
HounterX
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 20:15:40

I don´t know . I think that he died .

tribaltatoo85
tribaltatoo85
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 20:18:13

Hello everyone are you ok ? Mhhh I´ve passed an English Oral Exam monday and it was ok so I´m happy. Now i´m going to eat a roasted chiken with fries potatoes... :hap:

HounterX
HounterX
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 20:18:46

Well . Now I go play WoW :content:

Neo--LinK
Neo--LinK
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 20:20:46

I don´t care about Grasmuflaid, he´s a stupid fake...

HounterX
HounterX
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 20:31:38

GET FIREFOX !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrGeBECU0qs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egadgetizer%2Ecom%2F2006%2F04%2F15%2Ffirefox%2D1502%2Dand%2Da%2Dpromo%2Dvideo%2F

:rire:

drey-kernel
drey-kernel
Niveau 9
17 avril 2006 à 20:38:03

cum junkies...

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
17 avril 2006 à 23:03:12

and that´s all he´s to say...

Mort_de_rire
Mort_de_rire
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 08:49:51

F*ck SONY and KATURAGI :rire:

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 17:23:00

When I meant an English post, I didn´t meant a place to have the opportunity to say 3 or less words you´re capable to give. Is just a whatever post .. in English. :-(

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 17:23:38

didn´t mean* :malade:

-astroboy-
-astroboy-
Niveau 9
18 avril 2006 à 17:25:54

:malade:

Ben_Sherman
Ben_Sherman
Niveau 10
18 avril 2006 à 17:26:36

Oui bon ça va ^^

La vidéo du moment