CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Liste des sujets

English Spoken

[EMH]
[EMH]
Niveau 9
28 août 2005 à 04:13:37

Ok guys, I got one.

P.S. This one doesn´t come from me, of course. But I find it pretty funny, it´s about blondes.

broke blonde decides to ask God for help. "Dear Lord," she prays, "if I don´t get some cash, I´m gonna lose everything. Please let me win the lottery."

Lottery night comes, but the blonde doesn´t win. She prays even harder, saying, "God, why have you forsaken me? My children are starving. Please just let me win this once."

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light, and the blonde hears God speak.

"Sweetheart, work with me on this," he says. "Buy a ticket."

QuakeLike
QuakeLike
Niveau 9
28 août 2005 à 10:04:39

i dont speak english :snif2:

tribaltatoo85
tribaltatoo85
Niveau 10
28 août 2005 à 10:07:31

Hi all the peoples ^^ Today, it´s a great day : WE HAVE A VERY GREAT WEATHER IN VENDEE !! ! Yououou, I´m so happy !

tribaltatoo85
tribaltatoo85
Niveau 10
28 août 2005 à 10:32:39

Nobody wants to speak english with me !! ! :cry:

omega_rugal
omega_rugal
Niveau 10
28 août 2005 à 11:24:12

/rire: :rire: :rire:

I leke the story of the blond and the lottery

Da_Gamer4Life
Da_Gamer4Life
Niveau 7
28 août 2005 à 13:10:45

[EMH] :d) :rire: :rire: :rire:

piwicha
piwicha
Niveau 9
28 août 2005 à 13:15:51

:rir2:

piwicha
piwicha
Niveau 9
28 août 2005 à 13:16:21

:rire:

zeldus
zeldus
Niveau 10
28 août 2005 à 13:54:27

Tribaltatoo85 Posté le 28 août 2005 à 10:07:31
Hi all the peoples ^^ Today, it´s a great day : WE HAVE A VERY GREAT WEATHER IN VENDEE !! ! Yououou, I´m so happy !

Je confirme beaucoup de rosbeefs en vendée :ok:

C´est affolant :malade:

omega_rugal
omega_rugal
Niveau 10
28 août 2005 à 13:58:20

:rire: :rire: :rire:

but there is more rosbeef in Normandie, because it s closer

zeldus
zeldus
Niveau 10
28 août 2005 à 14:02:23

There are not connaitre le bronzage they are so blanchatre, they eat hamburger degoulinant and they speak english it´s so easy to reconnaitre him :rire: .

Madame_Ledoux
Madame_Ledoux
Niveau 9
28 août 2005 à 14:02:51

arretr te parler anglais on est en france ! :-(( :lol:

omega_rugal
omega_rugal
Niveau 10
28 août 2005 à 14:03:27

Rosbeef are very sexy with their whites and skinny legs

zeldus
zeldus
Niveau 10
28 août 2005 à 14:04:33

:snif: en fait je crois que je me suis pas remis de Paris 2012.
Il faut que j´arrete avant de dire une mechanceté mechante.
Je peux plus voir quelqu´un parler angliche, en plus ils nous ont piqués Essien le meilleur joueuer de L1.

tribaltatoo85
tribaltatoo85
Niveau 10
28 août 2005 à 14:09:44

We haven´t got many rosbeefs in Vendée, I´m not agree with you !

piwicha
piwicha
Niveau 9
28 août 2005 à 14:20:45

In my region , the north we haven´t any rosbeefs

it´s more nice

omega_rugal
omega_rugal
Niveau 10
28 août 2005 à 14:22:47

pichiwa

but your are close of great britain.

Dover isn´t so far...

why don´t you have any rosbeef?

Da_Gamer4Life
Da_Gamer4Life
Niveau 7
28 août 2005 à 14:29:28

I´m not agree with you ?

I don´t agree

piwicha
piwicha
Niveau 9
28 août 2005 à 14:32:56

pichiwa :rire:

why ? When the englishs come in france
they choose regions beautiful
then north is not beautiful enough

Iphicles_
Iphicles_
Niveau 7
28 août 2005 à 14:33:26

Ok guys, I got one.

P.S. This one doesn´t come from me, of course. But I find it pretty funny, it´s about blondes.

broke blonde decides to ask God for help. "Dear Lord," she prays, "if I don´t get some cash, I´m gonna lose everything. Please let me win the lottery."

Lottery night comes, but the blonde doesn´t win. She prays even harder, saying, "God, why have you forsaken me? My children are starving. Please just let me win this once."

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light, and the blonde hears God speak.

"Sweetheart, work with me on this," he says. "Buy a ticket."

===> Lol :rire2:

La vidéo du moment