C´est un petit sondage fait par le site 1Up.com. Ils ont interrogés dses jeunes joueurs ( 10 ans environ) sur des vieux jeux cultes.
En tout cas mention spécialk pour Bobby! Ouais Zangief un nazi, c´est la meilleure ça.
Arf ça ne me rajeunit pas ça...
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=4&cId=3137498
" EGM: How does this compare to the new fighting games?
Parker: Good. I mean, they´re still making these.
Parker: These graphics are kind of bad.
Rachel: They´re not as good, but they´re cool in their own special little way.
EGM: What do you think that green guy is? [Points to wildman Blanka]
Bobby: He´s a mutated lizard-man scientist. He was a scientist, and he was working, and he mutated himself into the ultimate lizard.
EGM: Where did you learn that story?
Bobby: My brother loves Blanka. It´s his favorite videogame character.
EGM: What do you think of that guy´s hairstyle? [Points to Guile]
Parker: I think it´s extremely 90s.
Bobby: He´s a commando.
Dillon: That´s very very, very retro, in his own ugly kind of way.
EGM: If you saw a guy like that at the mall...
Parker: I´d leave the store.
Bobby: I´d run away. I´d be afraid of getting his bad taste.
EGM: What store would he be shopping at?
Dillon: Hot Topic.
Bobby: Commandos R Us.
EGM: Would you guys buy a console just to play this game?
Everyone: No
EGM: People used to.
Garret: [Laughs]
EGM: Who here has played the original Mortal Kombat?
Parker: I like Mortal Kombat because it´s bloody.
Bobby: I like the Fatalities and Animalities and Friendship. Like, you make friends with them. You spare them but sometimes they die. Sometimes they trip and fall into acid. Sometimes a tree in the forest snatches them and they die.
EGM: If this game had blood and gore like Mortal Kombat, would you like it more?
Parker: Then this would be the best game ever created. Ever. Because violence is so cool-in videogames.
Garret: It does have a little bit of blood.
EGM: So if you could add anything you wanted to this game, what would you want?
Anthony: Better graphics. I don´t really care about blood or anything.
Parker: I disagree. I´d add gore and blood.
Garrett: I´d add weapons of some kind.
Anthony: Yeah, weapons.
Bobby: Yeah, guns. Oooh-Zangief!
Anthony: Why did he get thrown up when he got jumped on.
EGM: I don´t think physics is supposed to be realistic.
Bobby: It´s probably because the Nazis felt bad having a cement fighting place, so they put little trampolines under-
Parker: Wait. What do Nazi´s have to do with it?
Bobby: Because Zangief is a Nazi.
EGM: He´s Russian. Not German.
Garret: He´s a communist.
Bobby: Then why is Zangief´s place a Nazi place?
EGM: It´s not.
Bobby: Yes it is-it had a Nazi sign on the cement.
Parker: It couldn´t have been. They wouldn´t have let that in videogames.
Bobby: Whatever. "