Ce film
Je connais la première scène par coeur :
"-I am Gunnery Segeant Hartman your senior drill instuctor. From now on, you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?
-Sir, yes sir!
-Bullshit, I can't hear you. Sound off like you've got a pair!
-SIR, YES SIR!
-If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day, you are puke. You are the lowest form of life on earth. You're not even human fucking beings. You're nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard, you will not like me, but the more you hate me, the more you will learn..."
Bon je m'arrête là sinon je m'arrêterai jamais 