During my last holidays, I went to Paris.
The first day, it was raining all day long, so we stayed at hotel : we played video games and watched TV.
The second day, the weather was very good ! My sister and my friend woke up at seven o’clock in order to make the breakfast for the family and I.
In the evening, we assisted a rock concert. We went back at the hotel at midnight and we slept.
When we woke up, it was two in the afternoon, so we decided to do nothing.
Three days before our return at home, my sister and I took the subway (it was warm and there were a lot of people) to visit the Louvre.
In the evening, we went to see the Eiffel Tower and had dinner at this place. After, we walked in Paris.
Finally, the last day of our travel, we packed our suitcases early in the morning. Then we took the plane to return home.
Ca devrait être plus juste comme ça... Evite les répétitions, y'en a beaucoup trop. Essaie de varier les expressions
http://www.wordreference.com/fr/