• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Allez sur la page FB du développeur

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
pat59200 pat59200
MP
Niveau 14
24 septembre 2014 à 10:17:30

Je vois énormément d'inquiétudes dans les commentaires de la première news et ici. Beaucoup ici et ailleurs pensent la même chose concernant la physique des vaisseaux et certains n'aiment pas aussi l'aspect.

Ce n'est pas en en parlant ici que R8 Games va savoir ce que vous voulez, vous pensez bien qu'ils ont autre chose à faire que d'aller sur un site français de jeu vidéo.

Bref, allez sur leur site, regardé les commentaires et les réponses apportées par l'équipe et vous devriez déjà être un peu plus rassuré. Si vous avez d'autres questions, posez les, il semble que R8 Games tient à rassurer les joueurs et réponds énormément à nos inquiétudes.

https://www.facebook.com/R8Games?fref=nf

pat59200 pat59200
MP
Niveau 14
24 septembre 2014 à 10:25:19

Vu sur le FB de R8 Games :

Question : over 180 comments on this news, it's good. We can read in it that numerous fans of Wipeout are very enthusiastics for this project but that they are worried about the physics of the "Formulanti-grav". As I am. Can you tell us if we shall have movements more or less similar to Wipeout (roll, no drift)?

Réponse de R8Games : Our knowledge is of the traditional wipeout control method and that is what we are aiming for - but with a few slight adjustments (improvements). We are just trying to break the model we currently have with Unreal to be able to not only provide that control but also add refinements through technology customisation (tweaking the craft). The video doesn't explain that very well.. But it's high on the programming list of things to do and hopefully you will see examples of it shortly.

Question : Sorry but i don t like the design of the ships look like formula 1 without wheels . And the driving look slow and heavy. Quality of Wipeout is far for the moment.
Unfortunately...

Réponse de R8Games : The craft are customizable - with bolt on points. The gameplay will be much faster than that and there is a lot to be done with the hover engine to hook it up with the tech tree. More materials will be available soon - hopefully more reflective of the feeling of wipeout we are after.

Question : Thank for your answer R8. I give my opinion because i have a big hope for your game. I understand the craft is customisable but the original look is too much similar with actually formula 1 just without wheels . I hope you will hear us and i wish you all the success for your project!
(For the music can you include some trance techno and not only dub step )

Réponse de R8Games : Sure - we have some other juicy craft designs that will feature, so don't worry And! DUB FX will be 'producing' the music, which will mean providing and producing the music score in collaboration with others - he is actually a really talented musician able to do lots of different music genre's. He is perfect for this project (trust me).

Rassurés ?

pat59200 pat59200
MP
Niveau 14
24 septembre 2014 à 13:41:14

Encore un échange intéressant intercepté sur le FB du développeur :

Martin Linklater
Hi. I'm ex-Psygnosis and worked on a few of the Wipeout games. Who on the team is ex-Psygnosis ? Would like to say hi to anyone I know from the old days 8).

R8Games
Hi Martin, it's mainly ex-leeds Psygnosis/SCEE studio staff, but I can't talk about the people we have involved and which studios they are from until it becomes more official - some are still working for others atm. We have a lot of the investment sorted to do this but we are still very early days with partners. Publishers won't touch another Wipeout at the moment which is sad so we are funding this ourselves and getting investment. Publishers all argue there's no interest, so I'm using this to say 'that's bollocks'. People are going a little nuts over this, which is good I suppose, but we have never said anything about it being from the 'original' crew: Nick etc.. Anyway - I think being open and working with the community might be good for us, we just need to keep up momentum now. Thanks Martin - believe me when I say I'm being 'ultra' careful over the claims we make so we can't be accused of false truths

W4TCH_Dogs W4TCH_Dogs
MP
Niveau 10
24 septembre 2014 à 14:17:19

Titre: Formula Fusion FORMULA =Formule 1.
Question : Sorry but i don t like the design of the ships look like formula 1

C'est quoi ce con?

pat59200 pat59200
MP
Niveau 14
24 septembre 2014 à 15:16:15

Bah il est cash mais je peux comprendre que ça l'effraye. Et puis il y a encore peu de temps le jeu s'appelait SlamJet Racing ;)

Moi aussi j'ai eu du mal avec le design des engins mais je m'y suis fait.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment