Je ne répèterai pas ce qui a été dit et qui est juste, mais il faut insister sur le fait que ce n'est pas que de la chance, notamment pour l'argument du "style de jeu" et du mouvement :
Q. I'm talking about the grace of your game, the grace in tennis, whether you see it in part as a kind of thing of beauty or art form.
ROGER FEDERER: Well, it's nice. It's somewhat possible‑‑ it's nice that tennis players usually find their way to sort of nice to watch, easy to watch, please the eye kind of thing. So for me that's something that's also enjoyable to watch as a spectator.
Then do you need it to win? Not necessarily. I mean, brutal is fine, too, as long as you get the victory. I think that's what matters at the end of day for the fans and for the players itself.
But I'm happy that my game is pretty graceful, like it's got a flow, like you say.
I have been able to have the movement which allows me to play for a long time. I think that, for me, is the most important. 
Then if it looks good, it's honestly the second priority.
As long as it's a movement that I can live with for a long time on tour, you know. That's something I guess in some ways I perfected, and I'm happy it's been the right choice and the right direction I went into over 10, 15 years ago.
http://www.asapsports.comom/show_interview.php?id=96812
... ce qui nous renvoie toujours à l'excellent article que j'ai déjà cité ici :
If you look closely, you will see first off that his neck is free and his head is beautifully balanced on top of his spine. No unnecessary contraction there. His back stays well back, his spine is lengthening as his arms extend away in space. He is poetry in motion, fluid, balanced and powerful, an example of what Alexander called the 'position of mechanical advantage' --
deploying force through the Primary Control rather than through contraction, pushing, forcing and over-exertion.
His open yet focused attention reminds me of the poise of certain rare and wonderful musicians of old.
http://www.cello.org/newsletter/articles/tempered/tempered2.htm