Q. I have a different question for you. Everyone in tennis loves Roger, respects Roger. He is said to
be the best of all time. Yet two out of every three times you play him, you win. You’ve won six of the
last seven times. Who’s a better player?
NADAL: You like this. You are focused on the Roger thing, eh? (laughter.)
Yesterday with the clay. Today with the if somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person
don’t know nothing about tennis. That’s my answer.
Q. How so?
NADAL: Why?
Q. Yeah.
NADAL: So you don’t know nothing about tennis.
You see the titles of him and you see the titles of me? It’s no comparison. So that’s the answer. Is
difficult to compare Roger with me now, because he has 16 Grand Slams; I have 6. Masters 1000,
yeah, I have more than him. But for the rest of the things the records of Roger is very, very almost
impossible to improve.