Graffiti decorations
Underneath a sky of dust
A constant wave of tension
On top of broken truste
The lessons that you taught me
I learned were never true
Now I find myself in question
[they point the finger at me again]
Guilty by association
[you point the finger at me again]
I wanna run away
nerver say good-bye
I wanna know the truth
instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers
No more lies
I wanna shut the door
And open up my mind
Paper bags and angry voices
Under a sky of dust
Another wave of tension
Has more than filled me up
All my talk of taking action
These words were never true
Now I find myself in question
[they point the finger at me again]
Guilty by association
[you point the finger at me again]
I wanna run away
nerver say good-bye
I wanna know the truth
instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers
No more lies
I wanna shut the door
And open up my mind
I wanna run away
nerver say good-bye
I wanna know the truth
instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers
No more lies
I wanna shut the door
And open up my mind