Up
up on veux des quetions!!
he jin
c sun jian
le professeur chen est fou
jpeu jouer?
I have not idee for write this question
lu tt le monde!
hello mister
jai decider de parler anglais
j´ai remarquer frau much . y´all want a single
bonjour les fautes d ortho jai rien comprit
you really a sucka!!!!!!!
Realized I can never win
yes of course me I haven´t play this game
Realized I can never win Realized I can never win
but I play today
but isn´t question
Inside where do I begin my mind is laughing at me
Tell me, why am I blameAren´t we supposed to be the sameThat´s why I will never tameThis thing that´s burning in me
eh oh minute chui une merde en aglais jai comprit a ton dernier mess
me I play in metroid prime but I´m fight always for this pirates omega