Yeah, It's been a ride...
I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one
Now some of you might still be in that place
If you're trying to get out, just follow me
I'll get you there
You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em
Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causin' mayhem
When I say I'ma do somethin' I do it, I don't give a damn
What you think, I'm doin' this for me, so fuck the world feed it beans
It's gassed up, if it thinks it's stoppin' me
I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearin' down your balcony
No if, and's or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he
From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still shitin'
Whether he's on salary, paid hourly
Until he bows out or he shits his bowels out of him
Whichever comes first, for better or worse
He's married to the game, like a 'fuck you' for Christmas
His gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge
To pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the whole universe
♫