Si tu veux, je poste ici pas grave :
These things are so stupid
Maybe I'm too lucid
Reflection burns me such acid
But this simple happiness seems vapid
Things into the machine
What are you doing and going to do here ?
Things into the machine
Where are you going and what will you do there ?
Things only watch the scene
And they have never seen
The prodigious machine
Which created these things
Things haven't seen the darkness
And this morning I’m mindless
The cycle starts again
They turn on their brain
I forgot to unplug mine
Tell me where is my mind
Things follow the clear way
Cause they don't look away
From this prodigious scene
Every thing is gone to the routine
I think these things are happy
Cause the end seems sunny
It’s not the fault of my cynicism
I watch the world through an opaque prism
But I’m sure it’s not my imagination
We are into this machination
Things into the machine
What are you doing and going to do here ?
Things into the machine
Where are you going and what will you do there ?
It’s not my imagination
We are in this machination
You’re in my imagination
I am in your machination