CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Liste des sujets

[RAP] Lipsticks for dick

mynewpseudal
mynewpseudal
Niveau 10
12 janvier 2013 à 12:44:29

Instru :bave: (elle n'est pas de moi) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9xvGPckLUI

Lyrics :coeur: (ça c'est de moi :oui: ) :

Début de la chanson à 0:34 de l'instru.

Maybe it's cuz I'm jealous :rouge: 'bout all the money you've done
Even if your songs you never worked on. :monoeil:
Change the title by never work never cuz I'm Justin Bieber. :ok:
Or maybe it's cuz you suck that I don't like.
You make yourself puke by what goes out the mic.
Oooh poor little boy, he stayed at the title of his first song,
This baby don't even knows where's germany. :globe:
He can't even find his fingers to write cuz they're stuck profoundly in his ass.
Usher why did you bring your little step-sister on the stage,
This guy is lost in his own brain's edge.
Occuped by his reflection about who he gonna invite at his pyjamas party.
If I was your girlfriend I'll look somewhere this ain't your little dick gonna satisfied me. :cute:

Your ink is make with cum else no way for little bitches to love your shit,
One day i'ma make you eat it.
I guess you like what you do, fag !
"aaaah bouhouhou" (justin's crying)
What ? you're on the rag.
You're a bad joke cuz the best are the shortest
You're in a contest with OD, the winner get the Tourist grammy

Even Granny spit on you- can just wake up virgins clit'
My cock will go in the girl's slit :cool: ! Shit she's minor this ain't legit !
Stop kidding, I just want to know why ?
Why some people love what you do ? :question:
You, the singers, with as only talent to sing what writers do for you
You got no conviction in music, everything you do it's for cash
You're pissing me off fuckin' human trash, I want to smash down your fame.
And I'm claim it here I want 'em to stop cuz in this game :play:
They can't pass the pregame :non: . That's all wanna say, I spayed 'em on this track :cd:
You're lack of virtue, you haven't lived yet you're already an old shoe
I'm looking through the future but I don't see ya little piece of shit
I'll put you out with kicks you are lipsticks for dick :noel:

(X2)
Your ink is make with cum else no way for little bitches to love your shit,
One day i'ma make you eat it.
I guess you like what you do, fag !
"aaaah bouhouhou" (justin's crying)
What ? you're on the rag.
You're a bad joke cuz the best are the shortest
You're in a contest with OD, the winner get the Tourist grammy

mynewpseudal
mynewpseudal
Niveau 10
12 janvier 2013 à 12:47:18

Pour toutes question hésitez pas à les poser ici :ok:
Toutes les critiques constructives (bonnes ou mauvaises) sont les bienvenues :ok:
Si vous voulez une traduction n'hésitez pas à demander :ok:

Sous forums
  • BD - Mangas - Comics
  • Télévision & Séries
  • Photographie
  • Musique
  • Livres
  • Animation
  • Cinéma
La vidéo du moment