En allant vérifier si mes mods étaient à jour, notamment le depth of field de Dax Nitro je suis tombé sur un de ses derniers posts :
ZOMG DAXNITRO'S POSTING!
Alright guys, sorry I kinda disappeared for the past week. It's been a busy one. :P Today I started updating the mod over to 1.3, but I'm not gonna have time to finish it tonight. I'm gonna go ahead and set a deadline for myself though: I'll have this thing updated by Wednesday night.
Another thing I've started working on is what I'm calling "Bettercraft" for now. It's not a mod, it's a better Minecraft. Done the way it should have been done from the start, in a real programming language (Java can suck it), optimized from the ground up for performance and customization.
I'm also thinking about porting one of the early features of Bettercraft to a Minecraft mod that would totally revolutionize the in-game interface.
Pas la peine de traduire, c'est pas sorcier, et puis vous devriez tous être bilingues
.
Mais en résumé, à la manière d'un oblivion lost pour Stalker, il compte faire un meilleur minecraft, tel qu'il aurait dû être depuis le début (enfin bon, ça reste assez subjectif comme avis ça) . Vu la qualité de son mod, je suis assez impatient de voir ce qu'il a a fournir.
Et non ce n'est pas un plagiat. Enfin, outre le fait qu'il va recoder Minecraft dans un vrai langage de programmation et pas sur java...
A voir donc 