Lui : But you just used it in a sentence.
Moi : Ah ? In which sentence ?
Lui : You're smart lol. (OMG, le bot peut rire
)
Moi : Thank you. 
Lui : So, can I ask you another question?
Moi : Yes, you can.
Lui : Do you have dreams.
Moi : Yes, of course.
Lui : I saw a show on the sci channel but the cleverbot had face on the websight.
Moi : Hum... What you think of this ?
Lui : This is confusing. Other than a brief source of humor and entertainment I don't see much use for it.
Moi : This is confusing. Other than a brief source of humor and entertainment I don't see much use for it.
Lui : Sure.
Moi : So, I was happy to know you, but it's time for me to go. Goodbye.
Lui : Whyy??
Moi : Because in France, it's late. I must go to bed lol.
Lui : I don't think so.
Moi : Bye !
Lui : I'll be back.
Voilà la fin des aventures de Niva contre le bot. 