Most Popular
Created by : Cirrus
You Scored as 0 - The Fool
The Fool is the most complex and most contradictory of all the Tarot cards. "I am not a number, I am a free man". The Fool represents naivety and childlike innocence - yet the Fool is wise. He carries only what possessions he really needs He journeys through life, tasting everything it has to offer then letting it go and moving on. The Fool is a risk taker, often shown with one foot over a cliff showing us every new beginning has a risk. Whether the Fool represents opportunity or danger one thing is clear: this world needs more fools.
- The Fool
88%
III - The Empress
81%
II - The High Priestess
75%
XIII: Death
75%
VIII - Strength
69%
XIX: The Sun
69%
XV: The Devil
63%
IV - The Emperor
63%
I - Magician
56%
XVI: The Tower
50%
XI: Justice
50%
VI: The Lovers
31%
X - Wheel of Fortune
Pfffff. 