55% de soumises en Écosse, quel charmant résultat. Après tout avec toutes les pressions qu'a subi l’Écosse (que ce soit des USA, de l'Angleterre ou du monde de la finance) ce résultat ne m'étonne qu'à moitié. Le pétrole et le nucléaire est en Écosse, l'Angleterre n'allait pas laisser tout ça partir
Rey
Scan 143 Tokyo Ghoul
"With chapter 143 the title known as Tokyo Ghoul is finished. It's not officially stated in the weekly young jump issue so I'm telling you now. Thanks to the support of people reading the work with joy the work was able to grow big. Thank you very much. And I apologize for suddenly surprising people with this."
"Originally I was planning on explaining the contents this Thursday on the release of the YJ issue but due to the leak of the contents beforehand I was bombarded with questions. Because there were so many questions to answer I did wonder if I should make an announcement (regarding the chapter being the end), but I felt sorry for those who waited to buy the magazine this thursday and for those who already knew the details but were holding off on asking questions till today, so despite it being heart wrenching for myself I held off on saying anything."
"Because of my resolve to not respond, I couldn't respond back to those who became worried about my health. And that may have resulted in compounded worries. And so again I apologize for that."
"Without warning (or an announcement) many found out about the "series end" through the internet or from the contents of the magazine/chapter itself, which is a factor that I myself caused and made people spend an uneasy time until today, I am truly sorry."
"The forward got a little long but that was the main question. Even before this I've had questions about the manga sent to me via twitter, but usually I wish for all the readers to (as much as possible) enjoy the work equally. And so for questions with answers that would be revealed in the future, I'm sorry but I couldn't really answer them directly. (I did though respond to questions that I thought were like, "well I guess it's alright to answer...")"
"As aforementioned, on the basis I wanted everyone to enjoy the story equally and so questions that arose from readers like, "What happened to this character?" or "What does this mean?" could only be answered within the manga. I would be glad if everyone could understand this."
"Because of personal reasons I couldn't talk in detail and I apologize for that. When the time comes and something or another can be announced it'll be through Young Jump or even the official Tokyo Ghoul website. I'm terribly sorry but if you can please wait a little more I would be glad. Sincerely thanks in advance." - Ishida Sui
"Apologies for the long words. If the message conveyed properly I would be happy."
Ce sont les propos d'Ishida (créateur de Tokyo Ghoul), traduits par un mec du forum batoto. En gros on est pas plus avancé, mais au moins on sait maintenant que l'auteur n'a pas arrêté pour raison de santé. Il parle à un moment de gros projet, donc surement d'une suite, mais ne précise absolument pas le sort de Kaneki/Amon. Bref il entretient le suspense cet enfoiré. Perso' je le vois bien revenir en force avec un 2nd arc dépassant toutes les barrières de l'épicness/badasserie.
Quoi qu'il en soit je suis heureux qu'il prenne son temps, son manga a le potentiel pour devenir le meilleur seinen/manga du moment, voir de devenir la référence en matière de scénario/personnage. Quand tu vois l'évolution de Kaneki en juste 143 scans, on a de quoi saliver pour la suite. J'en profite aussi pour te parler de l'anime, qui est une insulte au manga. Certaines rumeurs affirment qu'Ishida aurait arrêté son manga justement à cause de cette mauvaise adaptation (trop de censure, scénario pas respecté, format 12 épisodes, bâclé etc...).
L'ayant moi-même vu, je ne peux que confirmer cela, du moins pour 11 des 12 épisodes, le dernier étant une pure merveille (scène de torture de kaneki + kaneki vs Jason). Épisode que je t'invite à regarder. Bref avant d'en savoir plus on devra attendre le 11 octobre, date durant laquelle se déroule le salon spécial Tokyo Ghoul. Ishida y sera apparemment présent, donc si révélation il y aura, il sera présent pour en parler. Longue vie et prospérité à ce manga
Scan 143 Tokyo Ghoul 