Je viens de voir ça :
"***Ok, to all the people out there that are getting INSANELY slow install/downloads speeds when installing from a disk:***
I just got off the phone with EA customer support. After convincing the rep that there was no way my install was "expanding files" at 500 kb/s, he took a look at my activation key, after I gave it to him. He informed me that my activation code had been picked up as a digital download order, rather than a DVD order. This, apparently, directs Origin on what to do - which in this case was do a full 11gb download. He said he could give me another key that would apply as a DVD purchase instead, and allow a much faster install speed.
He provided me another key within minutes, and now I just installed the game in 25 minutes flat as a result. I urge you to call and get this resolved if you don't feel like waiting 15 hours for a download. I only waited about 30-35 minutes in the queue.
I hope this helps all those people out there that were just as confused as I was. Cheers."
En gros, certaines clés sont considérées comme venant de BF3 en version dématérialisé, du coup il n'installe pas le jeu via le DVD mais via les serveurs Origin...
La solution que lui à trouvé via une personne du support EA, c'était de se faire fournir une autre clé, qui lui permettrait del'installer via le DVD....