Ankit: Hi, my name is Ankit. How may I help you?
Me: hi
Ankit: hello
Me: I'm sure I'm eligible for the BF3 Beta, but why haven't I seen it in my email or junk folders?
Me: My command number is 103-------3
Ankit: ok
Ankit: May I know did you pre ordered Bf3 or Have MOH game registered on your account ?
Ankit: You want beta on PC ?
Me: yes
Me: i have pre order bf3 limited edition on 7.26.11
Ankit: I'd like to inform you that as of now we ran out of beta codes for PC, Unfortunately we won't be able to provide you the codes from our end. I'd request you to please contact us back after 4 hours, if the codes shall be available, we'll provide you the codes. I really apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.
Me: but i need a code now
Me: after 4h you send the code at my mail?
Ankit: You need to contact us back after 4 hours.
Me: why? i want the code now, i have preorder the game for this
Me: http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/fr_FR/html/pbPage.battlefield3_FR/
Me: early access 48h
Ankit: As I have already informed you that codes are over with us, we have distributed the codes to players, now we ran out of codes, but will be getting new lot soon, would request you to please contact us back after sometime.
Ankit: I really apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. but there is nothing that we can do from our end.
Me: ea = lie?
Me: i have préoder the limited édition for this
Ankit: I do understand,but since the codes are over , there is nothing that we can do from our end.
Ankit: Is there anything further I may assist you with ?
Me: why people who ordered the game in September one accepted their code, and me I ordered the game in July and I received anything
Me: that happens to ea?
Me: i have paid the preorder for early access, and i have nothing?
Ankit: I do understand the frustration,but since we don't have the codes now, I can't provide you from our end,but soon we'll be getting new lot for code, contact us back after sometime, if we got the codes we'll provide you from our end.
Me: http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5740
Ankit: Is there anything further I may assist you with ?
Me: When have again code? If it is tomorrow, the beta is public
Me: ea = lie !
Ankit: you can contact us back after 3-4 hours.
Me: I do not have that to make to contact you, I paid for a service
Me: i want a service
Me: I paid for this service, it is not legal what you do
Ankit: I do understand but there is nothing that we can do from our end at the moment, since we do not have the codes.
Ankit: I do understand but there is nothing that we can do from our end at the moment, since we do not have the codes.
Me: I stay here as long as my request is not taken
Me: i have paid for a service, i want this service
Ankit: I do understand but there is nothing that we can do from our end at the moment, since we do not have the codes.
Ankit: if you wish you can wait for 4 hours.
Me: I am really not satisfied with origin, and I will not buy any more games on this platform !
Ankit: ok
Ankit: Is there anything further I may assist you with ?
Me: I wait 4 hours, but you send to me the code by e-mail
Ankit: Unfortunately we are not sending codes from our end, you need to contact us back
Me: I do not come any more on this chat, asked for a service which I paid. When you have the codes, you send it to me by mail
Ankit: Unfortunately we are not sending codes from our end, you need to contact us back
Me: I am not satisfied by your service
Ankit: I really apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. but there is nothing that we can do from our end.
Me: I am not satisfied by your service
Ankit: I really apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. but there is nothing that we can do from our end.
Me: I am not satisfied by your service
Ankit: I really apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. but there is nothing that we can do from our end.
Me: I am not satisfied by your service
Ankit: Please let me know if you have any other issue, other wise I have to end this chat session, since I have already informed you that there is nothing that we can do from our end.
Me: I will not make 1 hour of queue to have a key, you are incompetents
Ankit: Please let me know if you have any other issue, other wise I have to end this chat session, since I have already informed you that there is nothing that we can do from our end.
Me: yes
Me: I will announce the incompetence of Ankit from ea
Me: thanks
Ankit: I would appreciate if you could take some time to fill our customer service survey that you would receive in your email within next 24 hours.
Ankit: you can mention your comments and complaint in this survey
Ankit: Is there anything further I may assist you with ?
Me: yes
Me: to remove your untrue advertizing campaign : http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/fr_FR/html/pbPage.battlefield3_FR/
Ankit: for that you can post you comments on forums so that our developer and senior team could check this.