i give a damn to that armor piercing ammo because i have a over-shield
Enjoy your coffee
Turians love spiced food
Another please, and add some turian whisky
You didn't say "thanks"
It's for me, I offer you that drink
Drink to the glory of Garrus and Tali
Amen to that
Need help ?
I drink a human whisky you fool, not a turian spiced coffee, problem ?
"give a very spiced LEVO-amino coffee"
You drank that too
I said WHISKY ONLY
You hadn't said
Hey bro'
How are you ?
Joueurdugrenier troll la fin de Mass Effect 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2qMbkKWf44&feature=plcp
YthaqX welcome to our banter
kev, i used to drink some spiced coffee, then a took turian brandy in the face
Hey bros
Fine and you ?
But please continue your banter, then I'll be finer
Thks for sharing Birdy Quarian Need to watch this immediatly
:If you try to found me, i was already outside:
I'm fine bro' Ytahq
HairyBird,
Cràck, huh huh
":If you try to found me, i was already outside: "
Oh my gosh, what a terrible grammar
Hehe, the couch of The Player of the Attic chose synthesis
His couch is in all of us now We all can feel the weight of the Player's Ass in us ...