inconnuna bataillon ce joueur ..
mais bpon il est clair qu´il faut penser a l´aprés giggs
on avait deja Park pour l´apres Giggs
On a meme Martin, Richardson et Ronaldo si Fletcher joue à droite.
Nani a l´air plutôt bon, ce serait peut-etre un bon coup comme pour Ronaldo mais il est très cher et pour l´instant la priorité de Sir Alex c´est Hargreaves qui coute egalement très cher.
l´idéal serait Hargreaves
Rising French star Pierre-Andre Gignac admits he dreams of being the long-term replacement for Ruud van Nistelrooy at Manchester United.
The Red Devils sold the prolific Dutchman to Real Madrid in the summer and opted against signing a successor to van Nistelrooy.
Gignac is rapidly gaining a reputation as one of France´s best players and the Lorient striker outlined his vision for the future.
"I won´t tell you that I try to copy him, but I am a huge fan of the great Ruud van Nistelrooy," Gignac told skysports.com.
"I appreciated this player a lot. My dream is to be just like him.
"France and England are the places where I want to play football.
"In The Premiership, they score so many goals, they play so quickly, with envy, it is a real show.
"Replacing the great Ruud at Manchester United would be the bomb. Yes, wearing the number 10 at Old Trafford..."
The 20-year-old has already received glowing praise from Raymond Domenech and Gignac was heartened by the France national team coach´s comments.
He added: "When Raymond Domenech declared I was a potential French international, I was really honoured.
"There is nothing negative in it, I don´t suffer any more pressure. On the contrary, it incites me to work more and to try to be the best.
"I feel boosted, but I stay lucid. I know I still have a lot of work to do in order to become an international.
"First, I have to fight to be part of my club´s starting line-up and then, if Raymond Domenech calls me, it would be a bonus.
"When my coach (Christian Gourcuff) told me about Domenech´s compliments, I was so surprised. Then my friends and family have called me to confirm it."
Gignac has scored three times in eight appearances for Lorient this season and he is relishing being able to learn from more experienced team-mates Steve Marlet and Fabrice Fiorese.
"It is so good to train with aces like them," continued Gignac. "Playing with them daily is a fantastic opportunity to shine.
"With Steve, we have played a couple of matches together and we are starting to find a real co-ordination.
"I am sure the future will be great for our partnership."
rire2::rire:
Park après Giggs, non merci il lui arrive pas à l´orteil.
Richardson ? n´en parlons pas...
Lee Martin pourrait remplacer Giggs parce qu´il a beaucoup de talent, mais si Nani arrive on est blindé sur les ailes pour les années a venir
Nani + Hargreaves Hiver parfait ![]()
park est plus le remplacant de luxe plutot que le futur remplacent de giggs
Gignac has scored three times in eight appearances for Lorient this season and he is relishing being able to learn from more experienced team-mates Steve Marlet and Fabrice Fiorese.
"It is so good to train with aces like them," continued Gignac. "Playing with them daily is a fantastic opportunity to shine.
Lol
Gignac is rapidly gaining a reputation as one of France´s best players and the Lorient striker outlined his vision for the future.
Ah,un des meilleurs joueurs de France et il se fait une reputation,ah ok ![]()
Ah ok il veut jouer à MU ![]()
Ronaldo in Nani admission
Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted he would love to see international team-mate Nani lining up alongside him at Manchester United.
Nani is the hottest property in Portuguese football, just as Ronaldo himself was before Sir Alex Ferguson took him to Old Trafford in 2003 from Sporting Lisbon.
Although sometimes controversial and negative, Ronaldo has been hugely successful in England and Ferguson is obviously convinced Nani could do the same.
Sporting are desperate to tie down Nani to an extended deal, but as yet he has less than two years left on his current deal at the Jose Alvalade.
United are seemingly heading the race for the young forward, who has also attracted attention from Chelsea, Milan and Barcelona and reports suggest they could even make a move as early as January´s transfer window,
Ronaldo admits that the prospect of playing with Nani at United would be a mouth-watering one.
"I´d like to see Nani and more Portuguese at Manchester United," admitted Ronaldo.
The United star is currently with Portugal ahead of their Euro 2008 qualifier with Poland on Wednesday.
Ronaldo is currently in glittering form for his club and he continued that with a two-goal salvo in the weekend´s 3-0 triumph over Azerbaijan.
He is now hoping to lead his side to triumph over the Poles.
"I want to give a similar showing or even improve still because I can always improve things," he added.
"With Poland, it will be completely different because they have a better team [to Azerbaijan], with stronger players who are more experienced and play in better championships.
"Hence, things will be more difficult. We must do everything to win, knowing beforehand that Poland have a great team so we go there with much caution and a lot of respect, but always with the will to win."
nani je le connais pas du tout mais si il est très jeune comme ronaldo quand il est venu a manutd je suis pour sa venu et gignac
il a mis un triple et hop il est le meilleur attaquant ![]()
Foot - Transferts : C. Ronaldo attend Nani
Cristiano Ronaldo, l´attaquant international portugais de Manchester United, aimerait que son club recrute son compatriote Nani, le jeune prodige du Sporting Lisbonne, l´ancien club de Ronaldo. «J´aimerais voir Nani et plus de Portugais à Manchester United», a déclaré Ronaldo. La presse anglaise a fait état de l´éventualité de la prochaine arrivée de Nani, 19 ans, à Manchester United. Mais Chelsea, le Milan AC et Barcelone sont également sur les rangs.
Motivé ce Gignac.
Lorient striker Pierre-Andre Gignac has told Portsmouth he wants to join them next summer. (The Times)
Il veut aller à Portsmouth maintenant.
ba, je comprends qu´il fasse tout pour quitter Lorient ![]()
but de Neville contre son camp avc la sélection, l´Angleterre perd 2-0 en Croatie. Les tabloids vont se déchainer sur lui, déjà qu´il est pas super populaire
C´est une erreur de Robinson je crois ![]()
rooney est inquietant quand meme ..
je me demande quand il retrouvera un semblant de forme parce que la ..
faut avouer qu´il est quand meme bien naze !!
Man Utd : Silvestre a recouru (12/10)
Blessé au pied lors de match face à Arsenal, Mickaël Silvestre, le défenseur de Manchester United, se sent mieux. Il se confie en exclusivité pour Maxifoot.fr. "Je suis content. J’ai déjà recommencé à courir. C’est une bonne chose. Maintenant, je suis impatient de pouvoir rejouer avec le ballon. Le terrain me manque vraiment." L’international français devrait néanmoins patienter encore trois petites semaines pour retrouver la compétition.