CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

Black Phantom Glitch !

iGBx
iGBx
Niveau 5
16 juillet 2011 à 23:39:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvsMRbuaD1k

Strange glitch that happened during a Black Eye Stone invasion. After I spawned as a Black Phantom there was no host player around to meet or fight against. I could run through all of the boss area's as there was no fog seperating the stages. I could even read my own messages and touch the archstones to warp back to my Nexus. It was like I was caught in between my own world and another player's world. A 3rd dimension !
Weird.

:coeur:

CorumJhaelen
CorumJhaelen
Niveau 10
17 juillet 2011 à 00:08:29

wow

nice

it would be awesome if we could do it with a trick or something :bave:

DarkWolf2
DarkWolf2
Niveau 10
17 juillet 2011 à 00:09:18

OMG :ouch2:

Weird but cool, too bad there was no host, hunting through all world 1 could be awesome :coeur:

Exelo37
Exelo37
Niveau 10
17 juillet 2011 à 00:12:59

It happened to me in this world, but with the fog to fight Allant ! I was a black phantom and i could enter the boss zone so Allant was my ally against the host.

namara-x-23
namara-x-23
Niveau 10
17 juillet 2011 à 00:19:11

:ouch: that's quite nice :-p , i think it happened because the host died at the same time that you entered. or maybe i'm wrong :(

CorumJhaelen
CorumJhaelen
Niveau 10
17 juillet 2011 à 00:24:41

or maybe the host was returned to hie nexus when iGBx invade :question:

or just a strange bug....we will probably never know why that happen...

DarkWolf2
DarkWolf2
Niveau 10
17 juillet 2011 à 00:30:45

Sometimes funnys things happens...

http://youtu.be/PAp0lfcwCgI

iGBx
iGBx
Niveau 5
17 juillet 2011 à 00:40:13

@ DarkWolf2. I've seen this happen. My friend said to drop a blue soul sign in 1-3, and bring soulsucker. I did, and the fat minister was stuck there, just like that video. I soulsucked him until I ran out of spice lol. Got a lot of souls, but got bored, so I never went back for more.
Yeah, it is cool when strange things happen for no reason. :)

Henrietta_Croce
Henrietta_Croce
Niveau 36
17 juillet 2011 à 02:18:52

I experimented this glitch, but I was boring.
No host, no fight, no joy. ^^

GastND0rf
GastND0rf
Niveau 10
17 juillet 2011 à 06:41:18

Salut ça gaze les copains? :hap:

dark_linkmaster
dark_linkmaster
Niveau 6
03 novembre 2011 à 01:33:03

videogame.com maintenant ? :hap: + 1 pour le up yay!

La vidéo du moment