a quoi sert l´amulette de T.T ?
MERCI D´AVANCE!!!
À ouvrir la porte de T.T ( pour plus d´informations, voir mon topic )
@+++
C koi un topic? Ta de ses expression rocket lol c trop marrant!!!( le prend pas mal c pas mechant)bisous
lolZz je vois tu comprends moins l´anglais...
topic veut dire sujet...
thank you very much! i love english but i don´t know this word but now yes!
Hi!!! Do you want speak english? I can me too!!! I have finish this game so it´s very very easy!!!But now I play angain and I have all caracters!!!!
you´re lucky stevei! yes i want to speack english with you! send to my email: malizette@aol.com!But you´re english or french?kiss malizette
Oh! As you can see now, I´m speaking English. So send me any questions in any of these two languages ( French & English ) and I´ll awnser it!
So long for now!
I can speak spanish too!!!!!!! Because I´m in 1st secondary grade but in International class!!!
Me ammo Stevei_2003 yme compleagnos es el seis de deciembre.
The english and spanish is very easy!
P.S. I´m french and I come from quebec.
Uh! Sorry but I don´t understand the Spanish...
yo hablo espanol tambien! pero yo soy mas fuerte en inglès!adios amigos!!!!ps: mi compleagnos es el 11 de enero!!!
c trop délire mdr! on parle d´une amulette pour parler anglais et espagnol trop délirant! lol