Aucun mods dans un futur proche ne proposera de gros croiseurs.
"There are no player ships larger than a fighter for a very good reason... they´d be useless for combat the way the game currently works. You´d get blown away in the first fight.
you would have difficulty fitting into a station. Making them maneuverable enough to be able to defend themselves would be highly unrealistic, and would also undermine the ship stat changes I am intending to make. Therefore, I will not be adding them."
Source :
http://www.spaceforce-game.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1608&PN=2
Autre source :
No battleships,cruisers,or gun boats so DONT ask.. I feel they are a waste of time(Anyone can park and shoot ducks) I feel true skill is in the dog fighter
Bref, pour résumer :
- Les gros vaisseaux sont injouables tant au niveau combat que pour s´arrimer à une station.
- Ils ne veulent pas que SpaceForce deviennent une sorte de tir aux pigeons.
SpaceForce est plus un jeu dans la lignée de Privateer à la différence d´EveOnline ou certains mods Freelancer qui se résument rapidement à une course aux gros vaisseaux.