Heu excusez moi mais sans me vanter...
I´ve paid my dues....
Time after times....
I´ve done my sentence...
And bad mistakes...
I´ve made a few...
I´ve had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I´ve come trough ! !!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!!
AND WE´LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!
NO TIME FOR LOSERS!
´CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!
I´ve taken my browns...
And my curtains calls...
You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it.
I thank you all...
But it´s been no bed of roses...
No pleasure cruise...
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race.
And I ain´t gonna lose...
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!!!
AND WE´LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!
NO TIME FOR LOSERS
´CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD....
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!!!
AND WE´LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!
NO TIME FOR LOSERS
´CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD....
Of the world.....
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C LA PREMIERE FOIS KE JE GAGNE A UN CHAMPIONNAT DE QUELQUE CHOSE!!! Snif..... Je suis... ému!!
: ´-)
Sans rancune les gars!!!!
Merci a tous!! Comme dit cedric70