CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

Le JUKE-BOX

Yann
Yann
Niveau 10
02 août 2002 à 13:19:50

Ici, on parle de musique. Si vous aimez une chanson, si vous avez la traduction, etc...
Je commence avec Full Moon de Brandy:
[VERSE 1]
Boy, I saw you soon as you came bouncin´ through the door
You and your mans and them just took over the floor
Started doing your thang
And it made notice you even more
The way you turned around and looked at me seemed as though
You must´ve somehow felt me staring on the low
Something tells me you´re the kind of guy I´d like to get to know
[CHORUS]
I ain´t even gonna front
I ain´t even gonna lie
Since you walked up in the club
I´ve been giving you the eye
We can dance if you want
Get it crackin´ if you like
Must be a full moon
Feel like one of those nights
[VERSE 2]
Why is this the first time that I´m seeing you around
Could you be visiting or are you new in town
Yeah, whatever the case
I´m feeling you right here and right now
Your smile and all the love you showing lets me know that you
Like what you see and wanna get to know me too
This could very well be the start of something special
Happy that I met you
[CHORUS (two times)]
[BRIDGE]
I didn´t think that I´d come here tonight, meet someone like you
Start feeling the way I do
Seems like we´ve known each other most of our lives
After one conversation, this might be right
[CHORUS out]

Yann
Yann
Niveau 10
02 août 2002 à 15:47:34

" The girl in red " de Daddy Dj
You the girl in red, please take my hand
I wanna share my world with you

It was a day like any other one
I went home like all the other men
Felt cold and deep inside blue
Put music in my ears so I can break through

Around the corner I came across a friend
Was it fate ? He took me to his pad
We climbed the stairs to reach the third floor
We rang the bell...

You opened up the door I felt that I could die for you
In your eyes I saw more than life could ever take me through

Refrain
You the girl in red, please take my hand
I wanna share my world with you
You´re my girl in red, my candy maid
The only one I feel so true

You´re the girl in red

You´ve let me in, I took a step inside
You smiled at me, I never felt so shy
Your bro´ sent you back in your place
I wanted to do nothing but to slap his face

I left your house, it was about three
I couldn´t help dreaming of you with me
How trickly love can be at some times
Don´t know your name...

You opened up the door I felt that I could die for you
In your eyes I saw more than life could ever take me through

Refrain (x 2)

You the girl in red

Refrain

You the girl in red

Yann
Yann
Niveau 10
02 août 2002 à 16:42:52

Personne love Music ?

Yann
Yann
Niveau 10
08 août 2002 à 16:27:06

Personne ?

La vidéo du moment