CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

Shaun Crahan's last message

Alca_trazom
Alca_trazom
Niveau 9
05 avril 2002 à 22:29:05

je crois qu´on peut le contacter à:
chips.lesforums.com
il faudrait essayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alca_trazom
Alca_trazom
Niveau 9
05 avril 2002 à 22:31:48

eh non ca existe + ...
trop con...
il faudrait trouver son mail...
je crois savoir comment!!!

Alca_trazom
Alca_trazom
Niveau 9
05 avril 2002 à 23:05:28

et ca marche pa non + ... BULLSHIT!
y a + ka attendre kil reviN ...
|-(

Leviathan2
Leviathan2
Niveau 10
06 avril 2002 à 00:38:32

meme pas prit le temps de lire les commentaire a 2 balles, ils me semblent venir de cerveau trop primaire pour que j´y interresse...

je n´ai qu´une chose a dire, mais j´suis vraiment late... :(((

Reviennnnnnnnnnn !!!!!! :´o(
si j´tattrape sur aim tu va paser un movait quart d´heure..........

ouinnn nan encore un ancin du forum qui part... et un sympas...

mais pkoi les gars genre asselin ou errere st tjrs là eux ???

le bon dieu n´existe pas...

erreerre
erreerre
Niveau 9
06 avril 2002 à 00:41:14

Eh, si tu avais pris la peine de lire les messages tu aurais vu que son départ m´a..., bon je n´irai pas jusqu´a dire peiné, mais quand meme quoi.....
Surtout qu´il est pas revenu.

Alca_trazom
Alca_trazom
Niveau 9
06 avril 2002 à 00:41:35

lol !!!
waahahahahahahahaaay !!!
quel discerrnement...

...

MAIS D´OU IL SORT CUI-LA !!???

:-[)

Alca_trazom
Alca_trazom
Niveau 9
06 avril 2002 à 00:42:58

eh lévi tu crains... non, franchement. APPRENDS A LIRE!!!!!!

WWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAY !!!!!!

Leviathan2
Leviathan2
Niveau 10
06 avril 2002 à 00:44:57

alca j´te demanderai de ne JAMAIS m´adresser la parole directement.
sur ceux si tu veux continuer a flooder, on ne peut rien y faire... et toi non plus il semblerait...

Ps : en ce qui concerne tes droits sur ce forum, va te coucher, y a des regles a respecter, democratie ne veux pas dire société sans regle OK ?

sur ce n´essaye pas de me parler a moins que tu ne soit friand de vents...

[--Behemoth--]
[--Behemoth--]
Niveau 9
06 avril 2002 à 00:52:12

Alca, je te connais pas, mais je peux te dire que je ne t´aime pas du tout et les gars comme toi sont bon que pour foutre la zone ... un conseil : ferme un peu ta gueule

Lim-c
Lim-c
Niveau 6
06 avril 2002 à 10:13:22

Alca desole mais ce coup ci je suis avec levi!

zellleboss
zellleboss
Niveau 10
06 avril 2002 à 11:24:34

bravo shaun,tu fais bien de partir

ShaunCrahan
ShaunCrahan
Niveau 22
06 avril 2002 à 19:45:52

faudra ke j´arrete de blaguer de tps en tps

ShaunCrahan
ShaunCrahan
Niveau 22
07 avril 2002 à 17:43:59

bon voici les paroles de tt les chansns de slipknot ds l´album Iwoa prenez le tps de les lire ^^

PEOPLE = SHIT

Here we go again,motherfucker

Come on down,and see the idiot right here
Too fucked to beg and not afraid to care
What´s the matter with calamity anyway?
Right? Get the fuck outta my face
Understand that I can´t feel anything
It isn´t like I wanna sift through the decay
I feel like a wound,like I got a fuckin´
Gun against my head,you live when I´m dead

One more time, motherfucker

Everybody hates me now,so fuck it
Blood´s on my face and my hands,and I
Don´t know why,I´m not afraid to cry
But that´s none of your business
Whose life is it? Get it? See it? Feel it? Eat it?
Spin it around so I can spit in its face
I wanna leave without a trace
Cuz I don´t wanna die in this place

People = Shit
People = Shit (Whatcha gonna do?)
People = Shit (Cuz I am not afraid of you)
People = Shit (I´m everything you´ll never be)
People = Shit

It never stops - you can´t be everything to everone
Contagion - I´m sittin´ at the side of Satan
What do you want from me?
They never told me the failure I was meant to be
Overdo it - don´t tell me you blew it
Stop your bitchin´ and fight your way through it
I´M - NOT - LIKE - YOU - I - JUST - FUCK - UP

C´mon motherfucker,everbody has to die

People = Shit
People = Shit (Whatcha gonna do?)
People = Shit (Cuz I am not afraid of you)
People = Shit (I´m everything you´ll never be)
People = Shit

DISASTER PIECE

I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound
I wanna push my face in and feel the swoon
I wanna dig inside,find a little bit of me
Cuz the line gets crossed when you don´t come clean

My wormwood meets your pesticide
You´ll never get out,cuz you were never alive
I am infinite,I am the infant finite
Come a little closer and I´ll show you why

(NO ONE IS - SAFE)
Noises,noises,people make noises
People make noises when they´re sick
Nothing to do except hold on to NOTHING

How does it feel to be locked inside another dream
That never had a chance of being realized?
What the fuck are you lookin´ at?
I´ll tell you what you´re lookin´ at
Everyone you ever fuckin´ laughed at

Look in my eyes for the answers - typical
I can feel it underneath like a miracle
Everbody in the world needs more than
Lies and consequences to power them
Once again,it´s me and no one else
I can´t remember if there was a someone else
It´s not mine,it´s not fair,it´s outta my hands
And it´s shaking - you´ll never take me

(NO ONE IS - SAFE)
Noises,noises,people make noises
People make noises when they´re sick
Nothing to do except hold on to NOTHING

NOTHING!

(HATE) Hate ain´t enough to describe me
(SCREAM) Somewhere between screaming and cring
I´m not supposed to be here
I´m not supposed to be

(WHY) When do I get to know why?
(BITTER) Bitter as the stink of when I try
I´m not supposed to be here
I´m not supposed to be

Pull your hands away
I´m gone - goodbye - it´s so depressing
Withering away
Take a look - inside - my soul is missing
All I have is dead,so I´ll take you with me
Feel like I´m erased - so kill me just in case

(COVET) Everything around me´s mine
(STY) Can´t see through the sties in my eyes
I´m not supposed to be here
I´m not supposed to be

(DOWN) Scratching and clawing all the way
(STAY) You won´t let me fucking stay
I´m not supposed to be here
I´m not supposed to be

(LIVE) Is there another way to live?
(DIE) Cuz it´s the only way to die
I´m not supposed to be here
I´m not supposed to be

MY PLAGUE

I´m in conniptions for the final act you came here for
The one derivative you manage is the one I abhor
I need a minute to elaborate for everone the
Everyday bullshit things that you have done

Your impossible ego fuck is like a
Megalomaniacal tab on my tonque
Youu fuckin´ touch me I will rip you apart
I´ll reach in and take a bite out of that
Shit you call a heart..

I don´t mind being ogled,ridiculed
Made to feel minuscule
If you consider the source,it´s kinda pitiful
The only thing you really know about me is..
...that´s all you´ll ever know

I know why you blame me(yourself)
I know why you plague me(yourself)

I´m turning it around like a knife in the shell
I wanna understand why,but I´m hurting myself
I haven´t seen a reasons to stop it
I can´t just drop it
I´m just a bastard,but at least I admit it
At least I admit it

I know why you blame me(yourself)
I know why you plague me(yourself)

Kill you - fuck you - I will never be you
Kill you - fuck you - I will never be you
I can´t fuckin´ take it anymore
A snap of the synapse
And now it´s fuckin´ war
Kill you - fuck you - I will never be you

EVERYTHING ENDS

You are wrong,fucked,and overrated
I think I´m gonna be sick and it´s your fault
This is the end of EVERYTHING
You are the end of EVERYTHING
I haven´t slept since I woke up
And found my whole life was a lie,motherfucker
This is the end of EVERYTHING
You are the end of EVERYTHING

Shallow skin,I can paint with pain
I mark the trails on my arms with your disdain
Everyday it´s the same - I LOVE YOU HATE
But I guess I don´t care anymore..
Fix my problems with the blade
While my eyes turn from blue to gray
God,the worst thing happened to me today
But I guess I don´t care anymore

You are wrong,fucked,and overrated
I think I´m gonna be sick and it´s your fault
This is the end of EVERYTHING
You are the end of EVERYTHING
I haven´t slept since I woke up
And found my whole life was a lie,motherfucker
This is the end of EVERYTHING
You are the end of EVERYTHING

My flaws are the only thing left that´s pure
Can´t really live, can´t really endure
Everything I see reminds me of her
God I wish I didn´t care anymore
The more I touch,the less I fell
I´m lying to myself that it´s not real
Why is everybody making such a big fucking deal?
I´m never gonna care anymore

What the hell am I doing?
Is there anyone left in my life?
What the fuck was I thinking?
Anybody want to tell me I´m fine?
Where the hell am I going?
Do I even need s reason to hide?
I am only betrayed
I am only conditioned to die

HERETIC ANTHEM

I´m a pop star threat and I´m not dead yet
Got a super dred bet with an angel drug head
Like a dead beat winner,I wanna to be a sinner
An idolized bang for the industry killer
A hideous man that you don´t understand
Throw a suicide party and I´m guaranteed to fucking snap
It´s evilsonic,it´s pornoholic
Breakdown,obscenities it´s all I wanna be

If you´re 555,then I´m 666
If you´re 555,I´m 666
(What´s it like to be a heretic?)

Everbody´s so infatuated
Everybody´s so completely sure of what we are
Everybody defamates from miles away
But face to face,thay haven´t got a thing to say
I bleed for this and I bleed for you
Still you look in my face like I´m somebody new
TOY - nobody wants anything I´ve got
Which is fine,because you´re made of
Everything - I´m - NOT

If you´re 555,then I´m 666
If you´re 555,I´m 666
(What´s it like to be a heretic?)

3D seconds,16,8,4,lemme tell you why
I haven´t the slightest,I´m teaching your brightest
They´re listening,clamoring
All the money in the world can´t buy me
G0 AHEAD,LIE TO ME
Tell me again how you´re tortured
I wanna know how you followed your ordere so well
You´re full of SHIT
You had a dream,but this ain´t it

GENTLY

Gently, my mind escapes into the relaxing
world of pleasure,a pleasure that´ll take
my mind off the reality of my life
my past life...life as I know it now

And whatever may come,it slowly
disappears to somewhere in the back
of my mind.it will remain there
until I wish to retrieve it

Yes,I will stay here for awhile
for I need the break.A break from the
pressures of life,and everything
that lays in the palm of life´s hands

This mode is incredible.It´s out of
this world.Too bad I must always leave it..
...but that´s life.

LEFT BEHIND

I know I know the faces that have disappeared in time
Find me wrapped in glass and slowly soaked in lime
All my friends have pictures made to make you cry
I´ve seen this and wondered what I´ve done to
Calcify..

(I ignore you)
As I close my eyes,I feel it all slipping away
(I come toward you)
We all got left behind,we let it all slip away

I can´t stand to see your thalidomide robot face
Don´t even try it! You had to be a liar just to
Infiltrate me - I´m still drowning

(I ignore you)
As I close my eyes,I feel it all slipping away
(I come toward you)
We all got left behind,we let it all slip away

Take...this...away..
I can feel it on my mouth
I can taste you on my fingers
I can hear you like the holy ghost
And kill you if you get too close

THE SHAPE

Too tragic to stay with you
Too static to try for you
These scars,they swallow hard
The part of the past that´s hollow and dark
Too horrid to kill for you
Too sordid to die with you
Unstable as always,come down
Everything else is just dust and sound

SEPARATE(I´ve lost my only way)
SEPARATE(I´ve lost my only way)
SEPARATE(I´ve lost my only way)
SEE THE SHAPE(Broken and thrown away)

I´d give it all away,come take it all away
You can´t resent the fear
Somebody tell me how I got here
I´d give it all to you,come take it,it´s all for you
The noise is so damn loud,but
Everything else is just dust and sound

I don´t wanna do this anymore
Everything´s shit - everything´s been taken
Forsaken - gotta start it over cuz I´m hearing it
Backwards - DON´T make sense - DON´T feel better
Who´s better?It´s not that simple
You gotta figure it out before you make things difficult
It´s not a word,it´s a problem,the problem was easy
Draw your conclusions - solutions?
Anybody else wanna run?
Contorting,distorting - I am undone
One less propaganda nightmare fixture
Are you getting the picture?

erreerre
erreerre
Niveau 9
07 avril 2002 à 19:49:02

Chouette, il est revenu.

ShaunCrahan
ShaunCrahan
Niveau 22
08 avril 2002 à 12:53:39

pr ceux ki ont l´"Iwoa" en gravé

La vidéo du moment