Desole d avoir ete absent si longtemps ( je devais reflechir... ) Je crois que je vais me lancer et lui declarer ma flamme pour de vrai...
"Helena´s gone now I´m wondering why I got out of bed at all...
The morning rains clouds up my windows and I can´t see at all
And even if I could it´ll be gray but her picture on my wall it reminds me that it´s too late, too late now...
I cried too much last night, can´t walk, my head just feels in pain
Don´t wanna go to school, it would be hell today and even if I´m there she won´t look at me and it´s too late, too late now...
And I want to tell her that I love her
Oh just to see her is having the best day of my life
Push the door I´m home at last and I´m soaking through and through
Then I saw her picture and all I see is her and even if she came back I don´t know because it´s too late now.
And I want to tell her that I love her
Oh just to see her is having the best day of my life
And I want to tell her that I love her
Oh just to see her is having the best day of my life..."
@+