One undred *
no, hundred
* Posté le 30 septembre 2006 à 19:25:40 avertir modérateur * I can see a new smiley :foud: Lol Why changed Lol for Dol ? Lol, it´s english !
DOL = MDR
No undred ! It´s me the boss in voc !!
Foud >> Yes yes ! We understand ! We knowing !
I knoe just for galgal
Okay okay
Matrakk => You must revised your English lesson... :pHundred * ^^
I´m just in 3 eme !
And I prefer UNDRED !One point it´s tout !
Matrakk => We learn numbers in 6th... :p
You have broking me F*** you Me i learn tha in terminale
Turbo is the champion !And I am *raison*Hundred in strong
Really ?Hundred wrong ?It it´s that it´s me the champion !!
Matrakk => No, he probably would like to say " Hundred is right "
Hundred in strong (en force)
Aaahahahhah you see turbo
Matrakk => It doesn´t mean that you´re right !
Euh..