Deutsch ist aber sehr toll... Vielleicht biste du blöd... ^^
Euhh... German . Now , you can speak german Because you can´t speak english ^^
Dax En français, t´as Msn ?
GreatMan2005 Posté le 30 septembre 2006 à 18:33:58 The master of anglish is Vincent.
Not only in English ^^
Cogi ===> Nine ! Ah , c´est Anglais ici ?
No he hasn´t
Yes I use Voilà Traduction.
Can we speak in Spanish too?
Cogi >> Dax Where are you ?
Cogi speak french...
What the english word for " c´est interdit", please ?I prefer speak english...
Great >> Yes allright !
Galgal >> Good things It´s forbidden
Great Quedal ?
I not savoid parled in English ! You´re comprended ?
Dax >> Not in french !!
Mat but I am *nul* in english...And thank´s
Vortex >> Your english is bien ! You pouvoir lemployed in this topic
Cogi >> Qué Tal *
Matrakk ====> In Englich is nazeuh
Muy bien ( j´ai jamais fait d´espagnol, alors j´écris phonétiquement ^^ )Gracias Muchachos
Galgal >> "nul" = Bad ...