CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
09 avril 2007 à 23:16:27

Hey lads!

That´s a funny idea a topic like this one...

I think I´ll come here in the future :)

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
09 avril 2007 à 23:20:09

How do you say " Ca serait ? "
...
Great :-)))

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 11:59:21

It will be ...
I´m almost sure ...
I want to drink a bitter, because I love beer.
This place is like a desert... Im going to burst into tears... :snif:

Vidarr
Vidarr
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 12:13:37

Je sais pas parler anglais ! :-d
Je sais juste dire : "Hello, bye et lol !" xD

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 12:38:07

Vidarr :d) So, you´ll learn English here :-)) (tradu: donc t´apprendras l´anglais ici )

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 12:39:41

F*cking smiley...

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 14:04:42

Critik :pacg: How long do you speak English ? :p)

chikchika_tum
chikchika_tum
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 14:13:56

Hello everybody :-d

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 14:18:44

Hello boy ! Shut your trap ! No ! Don´t get worker up ! It was a bunkum :-d

chikchika_tum
chikchika_tum
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 14:34:08

Riiiiiiight....

Traduc svp :rouge:

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 15:54:31

Rems >> You speak English very good .
How much time you speak this language ?
Because ... xD
I don´t understand everything ^^

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 17:03:10

I have spoken English for 2 years :p)
But I love this language !! ! I will go to Australia next year :-))) Adn you, how long have you spoken English ?

CUL8R !

Ice_Alchemist
Ice_Alchemist
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 17:17:37

I have already gone to Australia :-p it´s very beautiful there ! i hope you would see the great barrier reef :(

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 17:31:03

Hmm... I should to travel me too XD .
So ... I love this language to .
The accent is :content: Greaaat !!
But , the " concordance " of the temps is galere xD
:fou:

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 18:28:07

I speak English since 4 years (I have started english lessons at the college, and now I´m in my first high school´s year.)

And yes, the time´s "concordance" is very hard...

Franzferdinand5
Franzferdinand5
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 19:25:11

I love english, I love red hot chili peppers and I love rock ´n´ roll !! :fou:

Ice_Alchemist
Ice_Alchemist
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 19:36:25

we can learn english by singing oasis, red hot and others rock´n´roll songs !! !! :fete:

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 19:42:09

Why just Rock´N´Roll? And Reggae? Metal? Ska? Dub? There not just rock´n´roll in the life! (Yes? If you want...)

But, you´re right, don´t forget this:

Sex, Drugs And Rock´N´Roll! :fou:

Franzferdinand5
Franzferdinand5
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 19:46:27

I said that because I LIKE reggae, metal, ska, dub but I LOVE rock ´n´ roll !! :fou:

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 19:52:47

OK, for my part, I LOVE reggae, metal, ska, dub and rock, and many many others musics...