This me ^^But i´m not Perfector
mattrak see you tomorrow !!
kiss
Big kiss Yes see you tomorrow maybe
Gag >> Don´t do the bordel in my topic
Do you here gagou ?
Mattrak is a little stubborn. Is it necessary to up your topic ? The time of this topic is over, unless everybody try to up this pic.
I realize mattrak is the one confused.
I don´t understand what do you say ;: noel:
Joyeud Nowel !
He said that it was useless to up your topic Else, your sentence doesn´t mean anything, it´s better to say : " I don´t understand you said " :p
But , I speak english comme je want !
Matrakk it´s a french
Who are you ?
I love this topic...
Ahh !! It´s gagou ?
Atantoine >> idem . ( it"s english ?)
Okay Thank you very much !
Up !!
Up !! !!! This topic is 1dRfl !CUL8R !
I was alone to upping it .Thank