CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

decimator
decimator
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 18:05:26

I don´t all understand :-d :fou:

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 18:08:26

You´re a dreamer turbo :p)
I don´t use any translator ! :-d
I listen to my english teacher :-p

But of course only few people can understand us bescause Google can´t translate exactly that we say. They are baddies :noel:

decimator
decimator
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 18:11:32

euh... It´s verry good ! :-d :fou:

decimator
decimator
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 18:13:22

very* :o))

Turboblaster_54
Turboblaster_54
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 18:17:03

Moreover, if we translate an French text from English to French, we discover how functions the Debilitron... ^^
It´s pratical these things... :o))

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 18:17:57

Of course it was mine :fier: (okay okay I´me going to hang me (i juste use the translator for "hang" :-p ))

Then if you say it´s good explain what I sais :sournois:

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 18:18:17

what I said* :o))

Turboblaster_54
Turboblaster_54
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 18:22:15

Haha !
Hang is an irregular verb, so if you don´t know how to say " pendre ", we don´t know your irregular verbs ! :p
And after you say that you listen to your teacher, tsss :-p

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 18:46:44

Have I said that I had learn my irregular verbs ? :-d
And hang it isn´t an usual verb so it wasn´t in my irregular berbs list when I learnT them :-p

galgal
galgal
Niveau 7
04 octobre 2006 à 19:00:10

I´ve a probleme with msn :snif:

Turboblaster_54
Turboblaster_54
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 19:06:13

And then ? You think that my English teacher is wondering if the verb which is asked on an interrogation is usual or not ? :-p

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 19:11:20

I didn´t say that. I said that it wasn´t in the list I learn BECAUSE it isn´t usual. It´s different :-p

galgal
galgal
Niveau 7
04 octobre 2006 à 19:13:53

vincent :d) I haven´t more msn :snif: :-d

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 19:15:32

NO !
YOU CAN´T !
You must connect !
I need you to switch online to speak to you about top-secret things.
What´s hap ?

galgal
galgal
Niveau 7
04 octobre 2006 à 19:17:38

I don´t know (*soi-disant mon windows n´est pas original* :snif: )

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 19:18:13

Pfff ^^
change your computer :-p

Turboblaster_54
Turboblaster_54
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 19:18:32

Dol, I´ve had two English books, and Hang was on the two... ^^ And it also means " Acrrocher ", so I don´t consider that like an unusual verb :p
Then your book must be complete, so Hang must be in each book :nah:

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 19:24:17
  • opening his english book*
  • searching irregular verbs page*
  • A... B ... c... D ... E ... F ... G .. H*
  • :whistle: *
  • leave*
daxterminator28
daxterminator28
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 19:43:33

300 ! :fete:

chikchika_tum
chikchika_tum
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 20:30:37

three hundreads and one post :fete: