CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:30:14

I thik vincent is morrunted and secret is holling. But the prington is a little freamen :ok:

chikchika_tum
chikchika_tum
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:32:15

hello hello everybody

Scoubidou20
Scoubidou20
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:33:42

Hi chik !! ! n_n

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:34:04

Rems :d) if you can´t speak in a real English, so don´t say anything :nah:

(Oh I hadn´t to said it ? Ah :-d )

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:41:24

It was a secret :nah:

chikchika_tum
chikchika_tum
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:44:18

Hi scoubidou ^^ How are you ?

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:59:49

Hello ! ( re )
How are you ?

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 19:01:53

I think I´m alone :hum:

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 22:23:54

So , I´m right ^^Nobody speak me :-(

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
02 octobre 2006 à 17:10:22

Hello ! I´m Stones de my day of school ! This is horribel ! :fou: ( je m´améliore ! :o)) )

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 14:38:01

My Rpg is ready :-))) I´m happy ! But vincent must read all the text... :sleep:

etres_maudits
etres_maudits
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 16:04:21

:hello:

Gugu74
Gugu74
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 16:09:41

Your English is perfect !! :-d

xiasuka
xiasuka
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 16:13:44

:hello: all :o))

Gugu74
Gugu74
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 16:15:36

Welcome between we :o))

decimator
decimator
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 16:43:15

Hi ! :-d

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 17:38:39

Rems :d) I´ve already read the whole text, Im´ waiting you to switch online :ok:
A secret ? Oh my God :-d

I think that you may go out if you can´t say anything else that "hello" and "bye"
What do you do at school ? :-p

MewXia
MewXia
Niveau 5
04 octobre 2006 à 17:43:01

I sleep :sleep:

( :dehors: )

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 17:48:45

Yeah :noel:
I´ve just said something and the anly thing you have to said it´s you are sleeping.
I don´t like this very much :-d

Say that you can´t answer but not that it´s stupid :nah:

Turboblaster_54
Turboblaster_54
Niveau 10
04 octobre 2006 à 18:00:08

I´m sure that Vincent use a translator to translate ( :p ) his text... ^^ Or maybe he´s looking at his lesson... In any case, few people are understanding that he says... :-p
( But I´m not sure either that many people understand that I say... :p )

La vidéo du moment