CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 17:58:49

Shut up :-p
I have more than 300-400 songs.
But I´m not sure that you will like ... :whistle: :o))

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
01 octobre 2006 à 18:00:06

Hello everibody ! I´m presqued toud comprenned in this topic, i´m smile :content: :o)) :fou:

Gugu74
Gugu74
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:02:15

I´m not puged big chose :malade:

Gugu74
Gugu74
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:02:38
  • piged
Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:07:26

Wahou !
In that case you have to leave, it´s only for english speaker here.

(bon je traduis sinon ça servirait à rien ^^
"Dans ce cas vous partez, c´est que pour ceux qui parlent anglais ici" )

Vortex :d) the only word in english have a mistake :
I´m smilING :-p

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
01 octobre 2006 à 18:11:39

Ok, i´rectified :d) i´m sming ! You foutred de my gueuled ? :fou: :o))

Scoubidou20
Scoubidou20
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:14:00

Vortex => MDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:15:20

I think so breadon and say let´s. But It´s really incupe for this lons. Not Gread ? So neithing old over... :o))

Scoubidou20
Scoubidou20
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:15:25

hem... Vince, I don´t wanna be rude or anything... But in English, at the third person, you have to write an "s"
He know =< He KNOWS :oui:

think about that xD

Gugu74
Gugu74
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:17:20

Scoubidou20 :d) You are a drag. :o))

Scoubidou20
Scoubidou20
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:18:25

a what ? :(

Gugu74
Gugu74
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:19:00

Drag :d) Boulet

Scoubidou20
Scoubidou20
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:19:47

ok

extra_jeu
extra_jeu
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:20:06

What???? :( Scoubidou20 returne? :content:

Scoubidou20
Scoubidou20
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:20:09

Gugu => can I tell you somethin´.
You are a fu**er :-p

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
01 octobre 2006 à 18:20:24

I´m pad trod piged toud cé qued you avèd did sur my :fou: ( je me demande si sa devient pas du language sms :o)) )

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:22:29

Vortex you leave :fou:

Amy :d) I wrote that ? OMG ! :-d

Gugu :d) and why ? Explain your point of vue :-p

Rems :d) are you sure it´s your sentence ? :(

Scoubidou20
Scoubidou20
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:24:55

Vincent => yeah you wrote this !! but it doesn´t matter anyway dude ^_^

Gugu74
Gugu74
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:25:15

Scoubidou20 Posté le 01 octobre 2006 à 18:14:00
Vortex => MDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

Symdrom of the drag. :)

Scoubidou20
Scoubidou20
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 18:27:35

gugu => this my SHIT. I´m leaving, bye (you´re happy, yeah :-d)