CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

galgal
galgal
Niveau 7
01 octobre 2006 à 10:43:57

The chat is not very developped, isn´t it ?

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
01 octobre 2006 à 10:46:29

Yes I think, too. But it´s very difficult for a lot of people of this forum to speak more English :-d

galgal
galgal
Niveau 7
01 octobre 2006 à 10:49:41

Yes, not only for me... I am the worst for speak english, because I speak english *depuis seulement* 1 year :-d

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
01 octobre 2006 à 11:02:50

Yeah but my brother speaks english two years ago :-p :p)

decimator
decimator
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 11:31:46

galgal :d) one year ? my eye ! :o))

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 13:14:59

Ho !
What a nice topic :-p
But i have ever a lot of work to found your mistakes (=fautes) in French and in English i´m going to stop immediately :p)

Where´s Link ? :siffle: :o))

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 13:15:28

décim :d) you should say my foot in english :ok:

Turboblaster_54
Turboblaster_54
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 13:26:20

Vincent => I don´t believe you, you won´t prevent you to correct mistakes... :-p

Turboblaster_54
Turboblaster_54
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 13:33:30

Woups, sorry ^^
You won´t be able to prevent yourself to correct mistakes * :p

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 13:38:28

It´s a chat for the best in english. I have to *partir* :o))

Ratchetlombax
Ratchetlombax
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 13:50:57

I have to "LEAVE" ^^

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 13:51:36

mouarf :o))

Turbo :d) it´s because i won´t do it :-p

Well, you haven´t anything interesting to speak about ? :p)

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 14:35:47

Of course he said that he didn´t think that we can speak about Shakespear, so i´ll do it juste in order to make him angry :-p

"To be or not to be ?
That is the question..."

:o))

Turboblaster_54
Turboblaster_54
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 14:45:46

That is there, I don´t understand that Vincent says any more... :p
Moreover, even in French, I don´t understand... xD

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 15:02:31

And if I translate it ?

"Être ou ne pas être ?
Telle est la question..."

Is there less difficult as that ? :-d

Scoubidou20
Scoubidou20
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 15:05:57

heeeeeeeeeeey GUYS xD !! !
how ya doin´

... everybody sucks in english or what ? :(
nooooooo I´m joking YEAH

Turboblaster_54
Turboblaster_54
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 15:07:24

No, I´m talking about the sentence above this... ^^

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 15:09:05

"above" ? don´t you mean "before" ? :-p

Amy :d) "how ya doin´ "
English isn´t everybody´s mother tongue,
please write without " ´ " :hap:

Turboblaster_54
Turboblaster_54
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 15:11:21

Vincent => No, according to the Google translator, " above " means " au-dessus "... But I´m not sure of its reliability... :o))

Scoubi => Hi, that made a long time... :-p

Scoubidou20
Scoubidou20
Niveau 10
01 octobre 2006 à 15:14:21

Turbo => tell me about it -_-
Vince => sorry, bro xD

La vidéo du moment