si vous voulez je vous mais par exemple un extrait de la conversation entre ce sois disant hackeur et moi :
ELITE dit :
tre beautiful countries France but French good step technicians in data processing but I like your camenbert and your wine
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
and?
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
i spoke with totof
ELITE dit :
you includes/understands me
ELITE dit :
I it is I etait it I have all ententdue
ELITE dit :
is ok
ELITE dit :
you tien is had quiet and you re-examines us never again
ELITE dit :
ok BYE BYE MASIER KEVIN
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
for somebody who finds faults,je finds that you passed well in with dimensions the obscur.Totof says that it will ask you arreter for moi.Il is temp to pass to the others target
ELITE dit :
yes
ELITE dit :
no problem
ELITE dit :
you love wine tu
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
I arranged myself with totof cest finished
ELITE dit :
you you drinks wine and your camenberte
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
no its bad
ELITE dit :
ok
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
and you know my firstname !w hat is my name?
ELITE dit :
No problem kevin but if you want to play you will vera
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
i dont want to play i want to know what are the risqu
ELITE dit :
not I these but not of risk or and the adult but totoff large friend has us to you you will block to us now you will be able to me apelleer that if one day you you has a problem ok
ELITE dit :
tu no problem
ELITE dit :
good I leave you but not connery,
ELITE dit :
ok
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
no problem
ELITE dit :
ok bye
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
but
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
how you can to know my firstname ?m y adress is at the name of my father
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
but my pseudo is kewin
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
ok nothing
KeWin-(`·.. |||||| x_x dit :
by
Admirez la superbe traduction en anglais,et plus tard on a apprise que totof se connectais avec deux msn en meme temps par lintermediaire d´un mod pour msn.
Une des adresses etait celle de totof et lautre s´appellai elitetjavis@msn.com
Y´a pas à dire que ce soit lui ou pas il est parfaitement melé dans ces histoires !