CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

Quelques infos sur le Jump Festa...

sagara--sano
sagara--sano
Niveau 15
27 décembre 2007 à 00:46:59

Bah ya ceux qui le trouve stylé, d´autre qui le trouve moche. Moi je le trouve moche. ^^ Sur SSBM il était parfait ! ^^ La il a une forme de visage trop bizarre ... Mais bon chacun son avis.

Wii-Shin
Wii-Shin
Niveau 9
27 décembre 2007 à 00:48:12

x-kill42 :d) Franchement je sais pas mais je pense qu´il parle de DK puisqu´on voit DIDI ZENIGAME & RIZADON ...
Je sais juste que Ryuka c´est Lucas :ok:

compte_Niark :d) Nan moi aussi je l´adore dans Brawl :bave:

[Morveux]
[Morveux]
Niveau 10
27 décembre 2007 à 00:54:11

Quelques impressions d´un joueur et généreux forumeur (en Anglais).

On vois donc que Wario fut ajouter, mais on n´apprend pas beaucoup de choses. :)

So, I got to play Brawl on Sunday. I only got to play twice (each time you wait in line you get two games) because I had to leave right after that to catch my plane flight back to California. Some impressions / updates:

" * First off, it was definitely a new demo version. You guys all know that. Wario and Kirby were in, DK and Sonic out (which kinda sucked, I really wanted to play as Sonic)
* First off I noticed Bosnly was in as a pokemon...not sure if he was in at the E 4 All demo. Secondly, the Sandbag was an item. I don´t think it did anything, just sort of sat there as Mario beat up on it
* The videos they played for us did have Zelda, Pokemon Trainer, and Lucas fighting, as well as one of Snake. Lucas looked better than Ness, definitely had some different moves, though I can´t really remember what, sorry. Pokemon Trainer´s Ivysaur showed off his bullet seed and vine whip, as well as what I think his up-smash is (his vines spin around at a slant like a fan). Charizard was also shown doing a tail whip, then doing his final smash. IMO he actually looked pretty slow and not that good...Squirtle also looked really weak...I don´t know if he´s going to be the powerful character I was hoping for, we´ll just have to see. Finally, Zelda´s attacks that I saw (air up a, forward b, and up b) were all the same.
* Extra stages playable were indeed the Summit (or whatever they call the top of the Ice Climber´s mountain), the Wario Ware stage, and Temple.
* For the Summit level I saw that if you were floating in the water for more than 2 seconds the giant fish would come and eat you. Wairo went straight down the water while on his motorcycle...that´s about all i saw from other games being played
* I played on Temple for my first fight. Chose Diddy, regular costume. First thing I realized was that Diddy´s regular B is where he leaps at players...kinda useless. Also, his air up-a sucks, I couldn´t kill a Kirby with 150% near the top of Temple. Barely sent him anywhere. Temple is the exact same as the Melee version, no different sizes on things, nothing´s redone. I got to Sudden Death with a Yoshi but got cheaped under the Temple stage by the same 12 year old kid who chose Temple...sigh
* Diddy Kong can wall jump, did so on Temple
* Second match was on Wario Ware (the lady asked if anyone wanted to pick a stage so I raised my hand and this time chose a new stage so I could report on it). I chose Wario, regular costume, so we could have some new info on him as well. I noticed he only had like 4 costumes, one of which was a cool red and black one. Anyways, about the character. His B moves are:
* B: Bite (he tries to bite the opponent, I think he moves forward a little, if you get them he´ll chew on them for about 12% then spit them out)
* Forward B: Motorcycle. Basically like Yoshi´s egg but I think it comes out faster. Also once you get off it falls on the ground and you can pick it up and throw it at people, causing it break even more so you can pick up more pieces to throw. So yes, it looks like those kinds of "causing throwable items" moves will be more popular.
* Up B: Wario Spin. He just spins up in the air...woopie. I think it hurts a little, not sure, never hit anyone with it
* Down B: Wario Waft - Only got this off once, really. I tried to hold down the button to see if I could charge it but no good. He just farted and went about as high as you could go from one platform on the Wario Ware level to the one above you (not very far at all, like from the ground on Poke Stadium to the platform). Hurt Ike a little, but I don´t think I got him in the full blast. Seemed pretty crappy
* Other Wario impressions: I had a tougher time using him than Diddy. Granted the stage was smaller and the fight was more frantic, so I can´t really say. His dash a (I think that´s what it was), where he does a shoulder dash, seemed really powerful. His motorcycle, fart, and bite seemed hard to use, but again, that´s only after one round with him
* Wario Ware stage impressions: Basically it works like this. You start off on the main stage, which has four platforms, two on the left and two on the right, and the background is black with a door behind it. It´s basically the screen inbetween the minigames in the Wario Ware games. You fight there for about 30 seconds, then once those 30 seconds or so pass, the screen opens up and the arena changes. It changes to one of the Wario Ware minigames, such as the raining with the umbrella and hte cat, where the ninja shoots arrows, etc. (those are the only two I remember, sorry). You can get hurt by the rain or the arrows, but I think what really matters if completeing the minigame. If you complete it (such as not getting hit by the arrows or staying under the umbrella), when the screen changes again back to the main stage, you get a big circle around you. Now, the first time I completed it and got a circle, immediately after me and the only other guy who also got a circle each grew bigger (like getting a free max mushroom). Another time, people with X´s (people who didn´t complete the minigame) shrunk. Now, I´m not sure if something bad ALWAYS happens, because I can only remember shrinking and growing, and even if I got an X or an O I didn´t always grow, but whether or not I got another power-up and I just didn´t know it, I don´t know. Anyways, seemed like a really fun stage, but I bet it´ll be banned in tournaments.
* Gameplay impressions: Yes, much much slower, you fall at about half the speed. Also, I felt more like I was just a wall of damage moreso than a combo machine. But again, it was just after two battles, so I can´t really say much. IMO it´ll be awesome when it comes out. "

Bonne lecture. :)

Wii-Shin
Wii-Shin
Niveau 9
27 décembre 2007 à 01:09:22

Wouah pas mal d´infos! Merci beaucoup!
Alors rien de nouveau? Mis à part les coups de Wario et de Diddy...
WarioWare à l´air bien fun :bave:

[Morveux]
[Morveux]
Niveau 10
27 décembre 2007 à 01:11:12

Je trouve extremement bizzare que l´on trouve AUCUNE vidéo de la démo! Les caméras ont été interdites ou quoi? Aucune infos non plus! :(

Wii-Shin
Wii-Shin
Niveau 9
27 décembre 2007 à 01:12:31

Ouai a ce que j´avais lu les caméras et tout autre appareil étaient interdit...
Mais à l´E for All aussi c´était interdit et pourtant on avait plein de vidéos...peut-être qu´au Japon c´est plus sévère :(

kookol
kookol
Niveau 7
27 décembre 2007 à 03:39:30

purée je viens de remarquer que dans la vidéo posté plus haut on voit aussi un socle à trophée,la news d´aujourd´hui,marrant :p)

Pseudo supprimé
Pseudo supprimé 27 décembre 2007 à 07:12:11

Wii-Shin Posté le 27 décembre 2007 à 00:48:12 x-kill42
compte_Niark Nan moi aussi je l´adore dans Brawl

:d) Moi aussi, j´adore Fox dans SSBB!

Donphan
Donphan
Niveau 12
27 décembre 2007 à 07:47:55

He ben, peu à peu, on en apprend un peu plus sur ce fantastique jeu.
Harmonie prouve qu´ils ont inclus des persos de jeux très récents, et le sac de sable, fallait bien qu´il se révolte après s´être fait taper de nombreuses fois :o))

Pseudo supprimé
Pseudo supprimé 27 décembre 2007 à 08:07:56

Oui,mais il en redemande vu qu´il est en objet,donc,il aime bien se faire taper en fait!

Donphan
Donphan
Niveau 12
27 décembre 2007 à 08:10:04

Non, parce que si son but c´est d´être lancé sur les autres, alors il n´est plus objet, mais sujet (vive la philo :o)) )

Pseudo supprimé
Pseudo supprimé 27 décembre 2007 à 08:16:42

:d) De toute façon,s´il est objet,c´est très bien car ça me fera un deuxième punching ball en comptant Wario!

Donphan
Donphan
Niveau 12
27 décembre 2007 à 08:22:36

:rire: Oh, pauvre Wario :noel:
Bon, je vais aller jouer à SMG, moi, a+

Megabest
Megabest
Niveau 10
27 décembre 2007 à 08:55:31

C´est vrai que c´est dommage l´absence de vidéo.
Moi mon punching ball il s´appelle Lucas je vais lui en faire voir de toutes les couleurs.

mario-galaxy-7
mario-galaxy-7
Niveau 8
27 décembre 2007 à 09:15:36

waw kirby plus fort que dans ssb64,si c´est vrai je le prend direct :bave:
megabest-->moi c´est et ça restera toujour ness :o))

Vlad_Corbeau
Vlad_Corbeau
Niveau 10
27 décembre 2007 à 13:53:19

Bah merci de la traduction morveux :(
Je pige pas un mot d´anglais...
M´enfin dans un mois on aura pleins de vidéos d´SSBB :)

yoyo-link12
yoyo-link12
Niveau 10
27 décembre 2007 à 13:56:46

Cool! :)
Harmonie,je l´aurai prefere jouable mais c´est deja ça...
Elle fera surement un truc avec sa baguette magique! :ok:

lwanttobelieve
lwanttobelieve
Niveau 6
27 décembre 2007 à 14:01:19

Je vais poutrer du Dadidou :content:

ced1903
ced1903
Niveau 10
27 décembre 2007 à 14:07:11

moi j´adore ness :snif:

trop dégouté s´il n´y est plus !

Ropied30
Ropied30
Niveau 9
27 décembre 2007 à 14:23:34

Fox a un visage trop bizarre dans Brawl, et le capteur est mal fait je trouve. Enfin il est même en trop. Aussi son pantalon moulant le fait ressembler à un homosexuel... Avec les bottes et tout... Enfin bref, moi je le trouve complètement râté, mais je jouerais quand même avec lui.

La vidéo du moment